ADVERTISEMENT

How are you guys in Houston doing?

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
I'm sorry we haven't brought this up at least I don't think we have. Amy of you guys without electricity or had to move out? I hope everyone is ok

Reactions: freeper
I'm sorry we haven't brought this up at least I don't think we have. Amy of you guys without electricity or had to move out? I hope everyone is ok
My house was right on the dirty side of the eye. Blasted my yard. It looked like that episode of "Band of Brothers" titled Bastogne, after the Nazi artillery barrage. Minus the snow and body parts. Lost electricity for 8 days. Been camped out at the campus where I was sleeping in my office and then the girls dorm which was opened up to displaced employees. Been clearing my yard ever since. Fortunately no home damage.

My house was right on the dirty side of the eye. Blasted my yard. It looked like that episode of "Band of Brothers" titled Bastogne, after the Nazi artillery barrage. Minus the snow and body parts. Lost electricity for 8 days. Been camped out at the campus where I was sleeping in my office and then the girls dorm which was opened up to displaced employees. Been clearing my yard ever since. Fortunately no home damage.
Wow, glad to hear you’re ok Freep. Sorry for the mess. “Bastogne” was one of my favorite episodes from that excellent series. One of the living veterans they interviewed before episode said “When my wife says it’s really cold outside, I always say “At least we aren’t in Bastogne””.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT