ADVERTISEMENT

How to Spend $500MILLION

ASURAM2010

Feb 1, 2012
Because our friend got the other thread blocked...how would you spend your winnings?
I put some stuff down on paper and was able to get about $100M spent before I said hmmm what would be next.
Here's mine:
Give 10% to church
Set up trust to handle all "donation requests" probably run about me about $100K to set up and then $1M to run with lawyers, accountants, etc.
Pay off immediately family debt <$1M
Buy Land and build house approx $4M
Buy new vehicles for immediate family $500K
Donate portion to my university for athletic facilities $40-50M
Buy helicopter $500K
Buy plane $25M (probably wouldn't buy the whole plane but just buy into a plane, so this cost would go down substanially)

Then I got to hmmm I'm not sure what I would do next

What say you? And no clob you can't spend it all on ladies and nice booze! (I mean you probably good, but for the sake of this exercise!)

Reactions: LonghornMM
House on Lake Travis.

Lamborghini

Fallout 4 bunker under a mountain in West Texas somewhere.

Custom built Batman tumbler for the bunker.

Trailer house near the Salton Sea so I can pretend I'm Trevor Phillips in Sandy Shores.

Yes, Lamborghini for the trailer house. This is GTA V lore friendly.

House in the Hollywood Hills just like Franklin's Vinewood Hills house.

Two Lamborghinis for Franklin. Again, lore friendly.

Treehouse in the Great Sequoia National Forest. Just because I can.

I would set up funds for...

Inner City education and after school programs (sports leagues would be a part of this)
Church missions for kids that can’t afford it
Investments to rebuild the business infrastructure in economically struggling neighborhoods
Real estate improvement for downtrodden areas

I would say that would take about $300MM

$50MM to take care of my close relatives an their kids/grandkids

$150MM left for me to live off the interest in the mountains.

Do as much good for others as possible with half of it, then buy lots and lots of land.

Ya........... you talk a tough game............

Let’s see:

Win lottery. Check.
Quit job on Monday. Check.
Health insurance is covered by said job till end of month. Check.
Said health insurance covers wellness and recovery programs for alcohol, blow, and sex addictions. Check.
Gonna be a fun rest of month.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Let’s see:

Win lottery. Check.
Quit job on Monday. Check.
Health insurance is covered by said job till end of month. Check.
Said health insurance covers wellness and recovery programs for alcohol, blow, and sex addictions. Check.
Gonna be a fun rest of month.

Wrong way to go.
1. Trust and estate lawyer to claim winnings with a trust to keep your name anonymous
2. Keeping working for a few months until you 'leave for a new opportunity' so your coworkers don't suspect you're the winner. Treating yourself to a very nice vacation where your spending is far removed from those that know you is the only 'reward' during this period.
3. Then move to somewhere no one knows you so your sudden lifestyle change doesn't raise any flags.
4. Read up on bit coin well enough to hold a conversation with the knowledgeable. Now claim to have made a lot of money in bit coin because your story can't be record searched.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornGary
Wrong way to go.
1. Trust and estate lawyer to claim winnings with a trust to keep your name anonymous
2. Keeping working for a few months until you 'leave for a new opportunity' so your coworkers don't suspect you're the winner. Treating yourself to a very nice vacation where your spending is far removed from those that know you is the only 'reward' during this period.
3. Then move to somewhere no one knows you so your sudden lifestyle change doesn't raise any flags.
4. Read up on bit coin well enough to hold a conversation with the knowledgeable. Now claim to have made a lot of money in bit coin because your story can't be record searched.
You’re right, I wouldn’t go that way, next time I’ll add sarcasm moji. Thanks for the advice!

Ya, your right, but thanks for the support in allowing me to briefly live that dream.

Now I get to double it on Tuesday!
you realize that you could buy a new Navy Frigate for 84 mill?..LOL crazy isn't it? Hell, that would be a good bass boat.

Hook'em

Wrong way to go.

Screw that, I'm telling everybody. I want to go on the news with me holding my big giant check, I want every woman that turned me down to know they screwed the pooch. Then I'm moving to Russia and living like an Oligarchy. And I'm bringing Clob along as my wingman. So brush up on your Russian my friend.

I would do my best to spend every penny of that money, I want my last dying act to write a bad check because I'm out of money.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Buy orangebloods then ban all you fu$&#%<!!....just because I could!!

Ok, maybe that wouldn’t be the first thing, but it would happen!!

They wouldn't sell it to you cause you a AGGSY!, or I could buy Kyle Field and charge double for Aggies be better..

Hook'em

Im not well versed in family lore but from my understanding my great, great, great grandfather and his brother flipped a coin to settle who got what piece of land when their father died. The brothers land ended up with some oil on it. Used that money to open some oil and construction related businesses. Made aaron of money, donated to aggy and ended up with Heldenfels Hall on campus. If I had the opportunity l would put our family name on a building to even things out.

Damn, no winner, that means the Jackpot for Tuesday Oct 23 is 1.6 Billion.

Even after the Gov takes their share, you still get over $900,000,000

That is Tax Free Money.

I'm donating enough money to Texas to get my own statue.
I'm getting my own Submarine.
I'm buying a big ass boat, maybe the Love Boat.
I'm buying a blimp, why? I don't know.I want a blimp.
I'm getting a jet pack
I'm getting Metallica to play at my birthday, every year.

I'm throwing a party and inviting JJ Watts, and he will come. You know why? because when a Billionaire invites you to a party, you go!

In short, you know all those rich f_ckers that are assholes that none of us like... I"M GOING TO BE ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Screw that, I'm telling everybody. I want to go on the news with me holding my big giant check, I want every woman that turned me down to know they screwed the pooch. Then I'm moving to Russia and living like an Oligarchy. And I'm bringing Clob along as my wingman. So brush up on your Russian my friend.

I would do my best to spend every penny of that money, I want my last dying act to write a bad check because I'm out of money.

Enjoy everyone under the sun constantly hitting you up for money and all the frivolous lawsuits that people can dream up.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn

hope you don't have a wife and kids... you'd be high Target for kidnappers.

Enjoy everyone under the sun constantly hitting you up for money and all the frivolous lawsuits that people can dream up.

you think I'm staying in the United States? I'm moving to Europe, building a castle and hiring a merc army. Then I'm hiring the most brutal lawyers, so the first lawsuit I get I'm crushing them. I plan on having judges on my payroll as well as the police. I will rule with an iron fist.

you think I'm staying in the United States? I'm moving to Europe, building a castle and hiring a merc army. Then I'm hiring the most brutal lawyers, so the first lawsuit I get I'm crushing them. I plan on having judges on my payroll as well as the police. I will rule with an iron fist.
Or........ you could simply put the money in trust so you have no control over it. If someone sues you, they get nothing. Then you could legally change your name whilst simultaneously relocating your family to a small chateau in France and use that as your jumping off point to buying your much larger, more secure chateau.

https://properties.lefigaro.com/announces/chateau-yvelines-ile+de+france-france/18375935/ I suggest this one.

Oh, believe me the trust would be the first move. But I'm still buying the Merc Army :D

And I'm going to buy a new GF, a super hot one, maybe Emma Watson, or Selina Gomez.

That's a nice house in that link, but i would Red Neck that $hit up, just because I could.

I'd also buy me a midget just so we could dress alike. I'd be Big Wasatch, and he would be Little Wasatch.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASURAM2010
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT