ADVERTISEMENT

I’m gonna go bonkers for about 1 minute here.

TedYettis54

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2021
Its on fan abuse. Im trying to find out cause I’m traveling that day. What time the kickoff is on Texas OU. That game is 3.5 weeks away. Um, tv doesn’t have a time for it yet. Uh the websites don’t have a time yet. I just called the University of Texas I said ‘do you know when it’s going to start?’. They said they have not set the time for it yet. I called the cotton bowl and talked to their ticket office. And I was told, quite honestly, they don’t know what time it is. This is television. This is television doing this. Make up your minds and set a time. This is fan abuse. These people have the right to know, to schedule their day 3 and a half weeks early. These are the flat bleeping idiots on television, who will not set a time. This is the type of abuse that goes on all the time. As television changes start times, changes everything on the fans. This is ridiculous, what are you waiting for. One of these teams to lose 4 in a row so you can make it a 9:30 start on cstv? This is flat ridiculous. And it happens every year to people all over the country. This is ludicrous. And the people at ABC should be ashamed of themselves. Set the time for the game. And get it over with. This a huge game where people travel all the time. And there will be 10,20,30,40,50 games all over the country where television will move it around. They’ll move it an hour, they’ll move it three hours, they’ll move it four hours. They’ll make it a night game instead of a day game. Do they not realize human beings have to schedule their days when they wanna go to the football? No they sit around with their thumb hidden from daylight quite honestly. Get it done. Get it done. Do they not realize these people aren’t born sitting in a stadium seat? That people have to actually figure out a schedule for their games? This is ludicrous. Have a little consideration for your fans. Have just the tiniest bit of consideration for your fans. This is ridiculous. And college football should be ashamed of it. And the people at Texas and OU should be ashamed of letting themselves be pushed around like this. This is a hell of a game, and they’re trying to figure it out ‘well when do we wanna start it, do we wanna start at 11 or 12 or 2:30’. This is just utterly ridiculous. You make a bajillion dollars off the game. Have a little bit of consideration for the poor shmos that are spending 90 dollars to sit on a hard seat and bake in the sun. Is that too much to ask. When are we gonna find out? Friday night? When are we gonna find out when the kickoff is? Saturday morning? Its 3 and a half weeks to the game. Somebody at ABC oughta figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News