ADVERTISEMENT

I am going to Sandusky you

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Well they haven't changed from the sordid Sandusky scandal. Apparently they haven't changed at all. In fact its gotten worse. Apparently some PS fb players sexually hazed some freshman saying I'm going to Sandusky you. The biggest scandal in school history one of the worst in the history of college fb is apparently a joke to some PS players.

Charges included swinging their genitals in the players faces. Also getting on top of and making humping motions. A lawsuit has beer filled by one of the victims in which imclude James Franklin. A similar scandal happened at Vanderbilt while Franklin was there.

I wasn't able to bring the link over so can someone else do it. I know all coaches are arrogant but some reek of it to the point where you can tell it even on tv. JF is a great example and Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh are a couple more. Must be a little 10 thing.

There's a perception that blue bloods don't get punished. But PS will not get away with this regardless of their place in college fb. The Sandusky scandal is still fresh in everyone's mind. It's only a matter of time before JF is out out a job and a new job on Gameday.

That sounds like a typical day at our office. I have a feeling Franklin wasn’t there when this happened nor does he condone it. Things happen

That sounds like a typical day at our office. I have a feeling Franklin wasn’t there when this happened nor does he condone it. Things happen

I don't know about you but wherever I've worked people got fired when they did it. I've worked with openly gay employees who were too good to do that.

Locker room hijinks likely got out of hand. i once watched a black player use his schlong to move another player out of a particular shower because the nozzle had the massage option on it. Sick sh!t happens in locker rooms. And whatever you do, don't start a war by using atomic balm in other dudes jock straps. Dear Lord we liked to killed each other.

When I played highschool ball, our center would always go to the exact same crapper after practice like clockwork. Well, the locker room happen to be a few days into an escalating prank war.

Someone (not me, I didn't play those games) smeared icy hot over the entire seat before he perched on the throne.

It was the fastest 40 by a 300 lb'er I've ever witnessed and the highest pitch screams I've ever heard from a big dude. Apparently his icy hot covered hams dripped sweat down his crack. Everything was on fire.
Prank wars died that day.

Locker room hijinks likely got out of hand. i once watched a black player use his schlong to move another player out of a particular shower because the nozzle had the massage option on it. Sick sh!t happens in locker rooms. And whatever you do, don't start a war by using atomic balm in other dudes jock straps. Dear Lord we liked to killed each other.
We were told to keep an eye out and make sure players didn't walk out with the atomic balm. I wore gloves when I used that stuff.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I don't know about you but wherever I've worked people got fired when they did it. I've worked with openly gay employees who were too good to do that.
I was kidding about that being like our office but I could definitely see it happening in a locker room, and it does and always has. Like Clob said he’s seen shenanigans from his playing time but I’d bet you the coach wasn’t there cheering it on. Probably wasn’t even aware.

I was kidding about that being like our office but I could definitely see it happening in a locker room, and it does and always has. Like Clob said he’s seen shenanigans from his playing time but I’d bet you the coach wasn’t there cheering it on. Probably wasn’t even aware.

Once again a lawsuit has been filed. And now we know that a similar incident occurred while JF was at Vanderbilt. Hmmmmm

Of course the coach wasn't there to cheer it on. But with the Sandusky scandal still fresh in everyone's mind it has a different perception at PS. That may not be fair but that's the way is. And maybe it's just me but I don't think balm isn't as bad as forcing someone down and dangling your nuts or penis in someone's face.

Once again a lawsuit has been filed. And now we know that a similar incident occurred while JF was at Vanderbilt. Hmmmmm

Of course the coach wasn't there to cheer it on. But with the Sandusky scandal still fresh in everyone's mind it has a different perception at PS. That may not be fair but that's the way is. And maybe it's just me but I don't think balm isn't as bad as forcing someone down and dangling your nuts or penis in someone's face.
I get it but the kids there now weren’t there when it all came down on Penn State. As far as the lawsuit goes did the victim report this stuff to the coach or athletic dept giving them a chance to address it and correct it or are they just going straight to an attempted pay day.

This is wrong. This crap should not happen, and no attempts to justify the behavior should be made today.
Maybe that's the way it is in okie

This is wrong. This crap should not happen, and no attempts to justify the behavior should be made today.
Maybe that's the way it is in okie
You never played sports of any kind I can see. Funny you don’t respond to Clob who actually played and even insinuated shenanigans take place. Go take a midol, nobody said it’s right but it happens. Again did the victim file a complaint or did they go straight to lawsuit pay day?

So tell me Belldozer did you?
Not college, no. Up through high school football and baseball right here in New Braunfels Texas , USA graduated 1989. Any other questions? I kept one of my old jockstraps if you’d like to inspect it

Last edited:
Reactions: DrinkToIt
Not sure what makes you think that, but even if you were right (you aren't), there is no way to justify that behavior.

Reactions: outhereincali
Not sure what makes you think that, but even if you were right (you aren't), there is no way to justify that behavior.
Because if you've been in a locker room setting you'd know there are all kind of shenanigans going on. Who said it was right? I'm still waiting for someone to answer my question about if this behavior was reported to the admin. or did they just hire a lawyer and get after it thinking it would be an easy payday because of PennSt. past?

I get it but the kids there now weren’t there when it all came down on Penn State. As far as the lawsuit goes did the victim report this stuff to the coach or athletic dept giving them a chance to address it and correct it or are they just going straight to an attempted pay day.

The DA in Central County, PA has dismissed charges against the fb team. The student affairs council has called the charges as prohibited and and sanctioned.

This was how PS handled the Sandusky affair until the **** hit the fan. You actually said in your words those kids weren't actually there when it happened. But they did try to make a joke out of it.

An alcohol related frat hazing scandal which resulted in the death of a student just last year and now a sexual related hazing scandal on the fb team. And don't forget Jerry Sandusky. There really are some sick f**** out there in State College, PA

Out here in Pac XII county within the last 6 months Chris Petersen, Mario Cristobal, Justin Wilcox, have dismissed players for sexually harassing coeds. So no most coaches don't put up with that kind of s***.

And hazing in a podunk town like a New Braunfels high school baseball team is not the same thing as big time college fb. And don't try to go after me about what I said about NB. I grew up and spent the first 40+ years of my life in San Antonio you can't tell me anything about NB.

Most of your trolls I have ignored. But I'm not going to let this PS thread ride. You have mocked the me too scandal and now you are mocking the PS sexual hazing scandal. This stuff has happened for far too long and it's real. And yet you continually downplay it and I'm tired of reading these opinions of yours.

I don't much like things California, but I do appreciate your thoughts above.

The DA in Central County, PA has dismissed charges against the fb team. The student affairs council has called the charges as prohibited and and sanctioned.

This was how PS handled the Sandusky affair until the **** hit the fan. You actually said in your words those kids weren't actually there when it happened. But they did try to make a joke out of it.

An alcohol related frat hazing scandal which resulted in the death of a student just last year and now a sexual related hazing scandal on the fb team. And don't forget Jerry Sandusky. There really are some sick f**** out there in State College, PA

Out here in Pac XII county within the last 6 months Chris Petersen, Mario Cristobal, Justin Wilcox, have dismissed players for sexually harassing coeds. So no most coaches don't put up with that kind of s***.

And hazing in a podunk town like a New Braunfels high school baseball team is not the same thing as big time college fb. And don't try to go after me about what I said about NB. I grew up and spent the first 40+ years of my life in San Antonio you can't tell me anything about NB.

Most of your trolls I have ignored. But I'm not going to let this PS thread ride. You have mocked the me too scandal and now you are mocking the PS sexual hazing scandal. This stuff has happened for far too long and it's real. And yet you continually downplay it and I'm tired of reading these opinions of yours.
Lighten up Francis, you’re equating lockerroom shenanigans to the Jerry Sandusky horror show. If the kids did something criminal then by all means let them be held accountable but I also know how attorneys work and when they smell an easy payday, they’re Johnny on the spot.

I’d like to know what protocol was followed by the victims and their attorney’s, what due process was followed? So you’re the authority on New Braunfels Texas huh? Interesting to know. Seems like you just said since New Braunfels is a small town that a hazing incident can’t be compared or equated evenly to a hazing incident at a larger school? Is it less significant? Really? Which one is it?How long ago was it that you lived in San Antonio?

I hate to tell you that I wasn’t at Jonestown but I and most folks I know have used the phrase ‘drink the kool aid’. Are we condoning Jim Jones? Don’t think so. Like I said lighten up cupcake.

Last edited:
We were told to keep an eye out and make sure players didn't walk out with the atomic balm. I wore gloves when I used that stuff.
So you knew about the "atomic balm" war of 1995. It got out of hand. It was questionable whether some dudes would ever be able to have kids or not. That's about as close to chemical castration as you can get.

Reactions: Belldozer1
So you knew about the "atomic balm" war of 1995. It got out of hand. It was questionable whether some dudes would ever be able to have kids or not. That's about as close to chemical castration as you can get.

I don't know what went down. There was only one walk on DT that used that stuff for its therapeutic purpose. Sometime mid season I was told to keep an eye on the stuff and we only kept one jar out in the training room. We had a similar issue with icy hot when I was in high school so I figured it was something like that.

I don't know what went down. There was only one walk on DT that used that stuff for its therapeutic purpose. Sometime mid season I was told to keep an eye on the stuff and we only kept one jar out in the training room. We had a similar issue with icy hot when I was in high school so I figured it was something like that.
John Elmore sitting in the shower in an ice trash can soaking himself for 30 minutes wasn't a dead giveaway?

John Elmore sitting in the shower in an ice trash can soaking himself for 30 minutes wasn't a dead giveaway?

Part of my job was to go empty those trash cans. Everyone was usually gone by the time we were finished cleaning the training room. If It was my night I would stop by and dump the trash cans on my way out. One night I walked in and he was still in there. Somethings cannot be unseen.

Part of my job was to go empty those trash cans. Everyone was usually gone by the time we were finished cleaning the training room. If It was my night I would stop by and dump the trash cans on my way out. One night I walked in and he was still in there. Somethings cannot be unseen.
Oh you have no idea. We lived together after he left the dolphins--- him and another team mate. We were living out on a ranch owned by the guy who our weight room is named after. 4 bedroom 4 bath, pool, hot tub, 500 acres on onion creek out 71. Near where spanish oaks is now. We'd have pool parties and girls skinny dipping, all that. One night the other roomy and I had a few strippers from the yellow rose over and John came home bombed. He saw us sitting in the living room half naked with these girls and decides to strip down naked and stand in the window doing the scene from silence of the lambs when the guy tucks his Wang between his legs and dances in front of the camera saying "I would fvck me! I would fvck me soooo hard!"
Ya. THAT my friend, can not be unseen. I loved the guy to death but he used to have no shame.

Oh you have no idea. We lived together after he left the dolphins--- him and another team mate. We were living out on a ranch owned by the guy who our weight room is named after. 4 bedroom 4 bath, pool, hot tub, 500 acres on onion creek out 71. Near where spanish oaks is now. We'd have pool parties and girls skinny dipping, all that. One night the other roomy and I had a few strippers from the yellow rose over and John came home bombed. He saw us sitting in the living room half naked with these girls and decides to strip down naked and stand in the window doing the scene from silence of the lambs when the guy tucks his Wang between his legs and dances in front of the camera saying "I would fvck me! I would fvck me soooo hard!"
Ya. THAT my friend, can not be unseen. I loved the guy to death but he used to have no shame.

Clob94 I've always wanted to know is it true about fb players and sorority girls at UT?

I think that real hazing pretty much ended after WWII. My dad attended - Dec. 1941. After Pearl Harbor, if you were close to graduation, they gave you a degree so you could join the services. He flew fighters. He grew up in Tyler, had a friend who had joined the Silver Spurs. The guy kept scratching his chest under the shirt one day in class. After, he showed dad the UT brand on his chest. The universities emptied out, refilled with girls and 15 year old boys. When the G.I.s returned to school, some 18 year old junior would want to haze them. The 21 year old guy who had walked across France said, "No, I don't think so."

Clob94 I've always wanted to know is it true about fb players and sorority girls at UT?
Well, you either know about the A D Pi incident or you've just asked a generalized question---- and didn't know. So rephrase the question in a more specific way and I will be able to address it, or don't and I'll tell you how I got banned from every A D Pi house in America.

Well, you either know about the A D Pi incident or you've just asked a generalized question---- and didn't know. So rephrase the question in a more specific way and I will be able to address it, or don't and I'll tell you how I got banned from every A D Pi house in America.

Well then what happened between you and A D Pi?

Well then what happened between you and A D Pi?
There were a couple of A D Pi girls in a class I was taking and there'd been some eye fvcky going on between myself and one and then myself and another. Didn't know they were sorority sisters. Hell I didn't even know they were in a sorority. Well I ran into them one night at Touche's and bought them some drinks and noticed they were a little touchy feely with not only me, but each other. Having not yet been in a third wheel situation, my 19 year old ass was primed for a good time and chomping at the bit. Fast forward to the A D Pi house a few hours later, and I'm doing my best Spider-Man impression up the back pillar/lattice work of the house up to the second floor balcony. Good times were had by all and I got to prance around the locker room like a Peacock.

It became a regular thing, and I came to the conclusion I was a cat burglar in a former life. A man can climb up anything for a piece of pishka, and especially if you get to double dip. But like all things in life, you get complacent and let your guard down--- one night we'd all had WAY too much to drink and all ended up passing out on the bed. I say ON the bed because we weren't IN the bed..... And clob can snore. Like, clob can really snore. I had a deviated septum and had surgery to correct it when I was in high school and it made me into a human chainsaw when I slept. Didn't take the house mother long to figure out which room it was coming from and the girls were so drunk and passed out that it didn't wake them.

Long story short, they reported me to the AD, who gave me a scolding but couldn't really do anything because I hadn't broken team rules-- but I was informed that I was banned from the A D Pi house and IIRC, that was nation wide.

The good old days. Miss them sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT