ADVERTISEMENT

I can't believe this and neither will you

Status
Not open for further replies.

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Ken Starr is being considered for position in Trump Administration. Here's the link:

I hope this works. Also in the video clip another member of the football program has resigned for attacking a reporter after the Baylor/TCU game. I know from my Baylor family members who are very involved in the fb program as donors he's a Mormon. Being a Mormon myself I can tell you that excommunication is already a done deal. Now excommunication in the church is not necessarily permanent, but it's going to happen to him. I'm po'd he knows better.

For personal reasons I wanted to see Ken Starr humiliated. The day before his termination he fired Briles and McGraw and set him up for a position as a professor in their law school. Didn't do him any good he was still fired. And we now know he knew about it and did nothing. When a Baylor coed told him personally she was raped by another student (not by a fb player) he did nothing. When he was interviewed on tv last summer he had a deer caught in the headlights look on his face.

And yet here he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: brsooner
Um no I could totally see that happening due to his previous work on her husband. Trump may just be trolling her too. I know I would hate to have Gowdy and Chaffetz digging around on me if I was her.

I'm now convinced this entire presidency is a troll on America. I mean seriously it's like he wakes up and says "how can we look crazy today". I can't imagine any business in America bringing this guy in given how he left Baylor. Of course though the Trump Whitehorse says "hey come on in". I hope this is just a rumor that never comes to pass.

And lo, i heard the firey belch of his horn- the sky was tinted with blood and the smoke was black as sack cloth. It was MM with his ban hammer....

Reactions: TexExSpur
Trump may just be trolling her too.
Actually, you may be on to something. The way he uses Twitter, and goes out of his way to stir things up --- if he wanted to get under Hillary's skin without actually doing anything, this would be it.

Reactions: Belldozer1
You might have a point if Hillary was still in the game so to speak. Shes not really. I mean that family will always try to hang around but he's going to get more bad press than the impact it will make on the clintons

Reactions: brsooner
Actually, you may be on to something. The way he uses Twitter, and goes out of his way to stir things up --- if he wanted to get under Hillary's skin without actually doing anything, this would be it.
It just seems to me that there would only be one reason to throw Starr's name around from Trump.

I think Trump likes to cast a very wide net. How else come up with Rex Tillerson? Which I believe will be a genius move. I'm not a Trumper, he's way too big government for me, but this cabinet looks amazing to me. Whatever happened to Riding, Mitt, or Larry Ludlow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT