ADVERTISEMENT

I didn't know our women's basketball team was good

westx

Dec 6, 2009
I just turned on the TV and saw that Texas's women's team is in the finals of the B12 championship and also ranked 4th in the country at 29-4. They are up 19-10 to begin the 2nd Qtr against ISU. Hopefully, they bring home the B12 Championship and a 30-4 record tonight. Nice going ladies.

They are really good, and their best player has been our most of the season with a torn ACL. I don’t how if they are a final 4 team without her, but they are really good.

They are really good, and their best player has been our most of the season with a torn ACL. I don’t how if they are a final 4 team without her, but they are really good.
Who is better than Madison Booker? She was awesome tonight.

Reactions: horn wild
Who is better than Madison Booker? She was awesome tonight.
Maddison Booker is really good Rori Harmon is even better. If Texas had both of them on the floor they would be up there with South Carolina and the other top teams. Right now I think they are just a notch below thst. Still a really good team and fun to watch.

Reactions: westx
I know many have not kept up with the girls sports, but our women are damn good this year even without our star player with a torn acl in the beginning of the year we have a chance for a 1 seed and can easily make the Final 4. But we won't win it all Iowa, South Carolina, Lsu, Texas all could be in the Final 4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT