ADVERTISEMENT

I guess now is as good of a time as any for me to come clean

El Mahico

there are no mistakes, only happy accidents
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2009
Just East of Bali
A few weeks ago, as some of you invariably know by now, in a weak moment spurred on by the somewhat heavy use of aged japanese whiskey I made mention of an exchange I had with a Colombian woman of generous proportions. That I had later, in fact, found out she was the daughter of an embattled war lord. As is the case in these difficult times, she had full use of my secondary phone that unfortunately and regrettably had access to my OB burner account.

Without going into too many details, today I found out (due mostly to location tracking) that she was in fact a Filipina maid hired by a well known Hollywood star on the north shore of kaua'i. this has been confirmed in a comprehensive (and at times exhaustive) effort by the OB mod investigative team. Humiliated and abhorred, i have started my quest for not only repatriation but also reparations.

So while some on this board have been understandably put off by the information that has surfaced here recently, there has been some good that has come from the enormous responsibility of having this kind of access to our personal information.

I stand before you all a broken man. but largely thanks to orangebloods, on the path to sobriety and mental wellness

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News