ADVERTISEMENT

i just don't have the words anymore...

CLohr

Gold Member
May 27, 2006
Last Christmas, to the day, I teasted positive for Covid. We were to host Christmas for the first time in a while. My oldest son came home frpm D.C. and were having the inlaws come over and family from Austin. We had to turn everyone away. I was quarantined in my room for 10 days. I never got to see my son while he was home for Christmas. Never got to see my family open presents. I've been unemployed for over a year, have gone through total shit, and the worst, by FAR, is my wife has been diagnosed with stage 3 cancer. Despita all of this, we're making it through. Her treatments have been debilitating, but she never complains, and has been working the whole time. Well, today my youngest just tested positive for Covid. Christmas is gone again. My oldest and his wife flew in yesterday from D.C., and we won't see him again for Christmas. My youngest is quarantied in his room for his last Christmas before he leaves for college. The worst, and most scary thing is my wife. Her soul is crushed about losing her second Christmas in a year. She lives for this. But her white blood cell count is dangerously low due to chemo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News