ADVERTISEMENT

Ibraheem suspended indefinitely

Drtxhorn

Feb 13, 2016
New Braunfels
Get rid of this guy. I believe this is his 3rd "incident" with the law. Time to move on from him and save the scholarship for someone who actually has earned and deserved the respect of his teammates and coaching staff.

Get rid of this guy. I believe this is his 3rd "incident" with the law. Time to move on from him and save the scholarship for someone who actually has earned and deserved the respect of his teammates and coaching staff.

Welp,. 😁

He'll probably transfer to OU. He'd fit right in with the culture there.

• Angry
Reactions: Crimson_Warrior
To be fair his prior incident was get busted posting "revenge p@rn" instead of drugs or fighting down 6th but I totally get it, habitual problem child. Any word on what it is this time?

To be fair his prior incident was get busted posting "revenge p@rn" instead of drugs or fighting down 6th but I totally get it, habitual problem child. Any word on what it is this time?
The word on Reddit and Twitter was he pulled a "Chicago Sunroof" on someone's vehicle. I had to look it up in the urban dictionary and it defines it as taking a dump through the sunroof of a vehicle.

The word on Reddit and Twitter was he pulled a "Chicago Sunroof" on someone's vehicle. I had to look it up in the urban dictionary and it defines it as taking a dump through the sunroof of a vehicle.
So you're sayin we might have recruited Amanda Heard? That's freaking hilarious but the dude has got to go if true.

Reactions: clob94
Never said you did brother. 🤣
Just wanted to make sure we got that cleared up.

And I didn't do it THAT many times. There was that one time at Buffalo Club-- but she dared me to do it. Then that one time at Paradox in the foam party-- but that was more the chick doing it, though I did assist. Then on two separate occasions at the student union bowling alley. But only because the dudes with me were like "who's gonna believe a kid with Downs in a wheelchair?".

That last part isn't true............
Or is it?

And I didn't do it THAT many times. There was that one time at Buffalo Club-- but she dared me to do it. Then that one time at Paradox in the foam party-- but that was more the chick doing it, though I did assist. Then on two separate occasions at the student union bowling alley. But only because the dudes with me were like "who's gonna believe a kid with Downs in a wheelchair?".

Or is it?
Pervert. 😂

Or is it?
Lol, I have a suggestion for a new thread, "Story Time With Uncle Clob" or something like that. You could tell us a story each week or share some of your pearls of useless wisdom. That way it is all in one place.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Lol, I have a suggestion for a new thread, "Story Time With Uncle Clob" or something like that. You could tell us a story each week or share some of your pearls of useless wisdom. That way it is all in one place.
My dude, that's called "a book deal".

Now, you hook me up with one of those and it's on like Donkey Kong in a banana factory.

Reactions: DHHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT