ADVERTISEMENT

If the ACC offered Texas an invitation, would you be excited?

Notre Dame isn't an ACC member for football, but they're affiliated, so if Texas was a member they would have far more games against ND m, and be financially linked.

To your point in Miami, that's like calling Texas a "has been" to, and not considering them relevant or valuable in the conference alignment discussion… Just because they're barely over 500 for the last five or more years

I'm assuming you think everyone should consider Texas relevant in the alignment discussion is despite that fact, right?

Calling Miami as has been isnt anywhere near as stupiud as calling Texas a has been. TEXAS has been a blue blood in CFB from the beginning... thats why we are top 3 in wins, bowls, bowl wins etc etc.... Miami wasnt shit until the 80's... and then fell off the planet for a couple decades after that... they are the definition of has beens...

Due to you being a retard domer, with no grip on reality and a severe hard on for Texas, I am not surprised you would fail to see this glaring aspect and flaw to yet another stupid post... Miami is not considered a blue blood in CFB like Texas, etc...

But hey, keep yup the shitty troll job.. you make yourself look stupid... and whats even better is your OWN fanbase thinks you are a tool as well.... but thanks for playing. I look forward to Texas donkey stomping the irish and forcing you to leave this board forever and never come back.

Reactions: oldhorn2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT