ADVERTISEMENT

If you are 13yo, don’t take your El Paso mom’s beemer

No manches, Scholz. Prefieres que diga “darle sus chingasos”?
Bwaaaaaahahahahahaha!! She was getting him everywhere but his a$$. Did you see the end of the video when he managed to get over the console and get the passenger door open?

Bwaaaaaahahahahahaha!! She was getting him everywhere but his a$$. Did you see the end of the video when he managed to get over the console and get the passenger door open?
My sister saw the twitter feed and noticed right away Cadillac Escalade, Louis Vuitton purse, and Hermes belt. I guess you could say he got a "Royal" ass whipping. I can just imagine the smirks on his teacher faces this week. Though, it may be worth it with some of the attention from the girlies he may get from all of this.

My mother had a thing with Willow Switches, she was rather a professional designated hitter!, my wife wanted a willow tree by the house yrs ago and I almost turned and knocked her ass out!

Hook'em

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
I cannot stop laughing...PULL OVER NOOOWWWW.....give me the belt.=)roll=)roll=)roll=)roll

I cannot stop laughing...PULL OVER NOOOWWWW.....give me the belt.=)roll=)roll=)roll=)roll
That part got me.... the the part where mom just starts beating that ass..... and Big sister is just laughing and laughing. .

If this was so common there wouldn't even need to be a video posted of it, the world would be a much better place. Abolish ICE? F*ck no. Abolish CPS.

Reactions: freeper
If this was so common there wouldn't even need to be a video posted of it, the world would be a much better place. Abolish ICE? F*ck no. Abolish CPS.

I don't want to full on abolish CPS....but damn my sainted mother would have been doing time in Pelican Bay had she been raising kids today....we had a rack in the kitchen with 3 degrees of straps hanging on it....daily reminder to weigh the consequences....

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I don't want to full on abolish CPS....but damn my sainted mother would have been doing time in Pelican Bay had she been raising kids today....we had a rack in the kitchen with 3 degrees of straps hanging on it....daily reminder to weigh the consequences....
Dad used a belt. When that became ineffective, he built a paddle out of a one by four.

Mom had a metal yard stick she kept hanging on the wall in the laundry room inside of a knitted sheath. After beating us with said yard stick, she would bend it back straight and hang it back in the sheath.

That woman was part samurai.

ADVERTISEMENT