ADVERTISEMENT

Injury Report Texas

Watson has been battling that hip most of the season. Surprised Ingram wasn’t listed. I’ll be surprised if GJ isn’t off suspension by time Saturday rolls around.

In Herman's press conference this week he said Gary Johnson is playing, and Jones is looking good. Don't know what you're asking about the rest. Are suspended? Injured?

Reactions: westx
In Herman's press conference this week he said Gary Johnson is playing, and Jones is looking good. Don't know what you're asking about the rest. Are suspended? Injured?
I wasn’t really asking anything. I was wondering about the health of the team and found that article from 11/26. I didn’t watch the presser.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Can anyone provide any kind of injury/player availability report from a Texas source, which I trust much more than USA Today?

Well, they lied to us about Sam being ready for Kansas game, which he was far from it, who can ya trust?

Hook'em

Now I'm not privy to the actual team injury report but I can report with 100% accuracy that there's a lot of butthurt up in this sumbitch. Before anyone gets mad, I'm just giving you a little grief, all in good fun. In all seriousness, I hope Texas is good to go full strength for Georgia.

Last edited:
Bell....any hope Hollywood can go for Bama?...I had a stress fracture about that age and was mostly ok in 3 weeks. I hope he can go and wear out those cocky secsecsec bastards.

Bell....any hope Hollywood can go for Bama?...I had a stress fracture about that age and was mostly ok in 3 weeks. I hope he can go and wear out those cocky secsecsec bastards.
Honestly, you know more about it than I do. I had heard he hopes to be back but I was not even aware of how serious of injury he has. We need him to stretch the field.

I'm hoping the Horns are 100% Healthy (except Hager and his hand, couldn't care less if he plays as he's worthless and will just get pancaked multiple times by UGA just like OU did). Would love to see the Horns shut up UGA and the SEC.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Love to make fun of him, but hope he is ok. Seems like he's a little unstable. Kid loves the longhorns.

K
Love to make fun of him, but hope he is ok. Seems like he's a little unstable. Kid loves the longhorns.

That’s why I like him! He bleeds orange! He won’t play on Sundays but not many older on this team will. Oh by the way F ou and I hope they get the crap beat out of them. Any of you fag ou fans respond your all on ignore so suck it!

ADVERTISEMENT