ADVERTISEMENT

Instant Analysis: And another one! (Arkansas wing Tramon Mark commits to Texas)

WesMillerOB

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2015
1713131209792-png.5101

Founded by proud UT graduates (Garner, B.S. Geology and Chris BBA and MBA from McCombs), Mercury Exteriors is dedicated to helping Texans improve their homes. Whether it is repairing damage caused by bad weather or upgrading the exterior of a home, Mercury is trusted by Longhorn fans across the state (disclaimer: we will also help Aggies, Red Raiders and Horned Frogs, as long as they behave themselves).

For a free estimate, please contact us at 512-729-ROOF (7663) or info@mercuryexteriors.com.

Rodney Terry strikes again!

Within about 3 and a half hours, the Longhorns secured their second transfer commitment. A 6'6 junior, Tramon Mark is coming back home to Texas and is bringing a lot of offensive firepower with him. Last season for the Razorbacks he averaged 16.2 ppg, 4.3 rebounds, and shot above 35% from 3. The lefty is an absolute stud, and provides an element of a player that can go get a bucket whenever needed. Mark can score all over the floor, has a tight handle, and is more than consistent enough from beyond the arc to be a reliable three point option in Rodney Terry's offense. When Cam Scott was let out of his NLI, I had some questions about where some of the offensive firepower was going to come from.

We have our answer.

I haven't even mentioned yet that Mark is a tremendous on-ball defender. Imaging a three headed defensive monster on the perimeter of Tyrese Hunter, Chendall Weaver, and now Tramon Mark gives me the warm and fuzzies. Overall, this is a fantastic player that has been playing against the best competition that college basketball has to offer, and has been doing it at an extremely high level.

The most exciting part about this entire thing, is that the off-season is just getting started...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News