ADVERTISEMENT

Instant Analysis: Hat trick! (Julian Larry commits to Texas)

WesMillerOB

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2015
1713131209792-png.5101

Founded by proud UT graduates (Garner, B.S. Geology and Chris BBA and MBA from McCombs), Mercury Exteriors is dedicated to helping Texans improve their homes. Whether it is repairing damage caused by bad weather or upgrading the exterior of a home, Mercury is trusted by Longhorn fans across the state (disclaimer: we will also help Aggies, Red Raiders and Horned Frogs, as long as they behave themselves).

For a free estimate, please contact us at 512-729-ROOF (7663) or info@mercuryexteriors.com.

Rodney Terry lands his third transfer portal commitment for the day, and it’s yet another player that is coveted as a difference maker in the back court.

I wrote this about Julian Larry once his visit was announced…

“The soon to be super senior guard averaged 11 PPG, 4.8 ASTS, and 3 TREB for the Sycamores this season, and would be a good fit for what Rodney Terry is TRYING to do offensively…

…Larry thrives in transition. He's not an overly explosive player in terms of verticality, but man can he finish well, and is strong at the rim. When he gets into the paint he's going to make things very difficult for opposing defenses. Oh not to mention he shot over 40% from three last season.”

Something I didn’t mention in my earlier evaluation, is how good he is as an on ball defender. This is a fantastic pick up for the Horns, and is yet another building block for Rodney Terry and staff as we head into next season. The back court is starting to really take shape. Great day for RT and the staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News