ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting question for Horn fans.

Tubby is dirty as hell. It will all come out sooner or later.

On a side note---- the dudes and I are trying to figure out exactly where you land on the "crazy vs hot" scale. @Belldozer1 says a 7. @RoboCocks21 thinks it's like an 8. I'm saying it's either a 12 or a 1.

Either way...... we were hoping you could clear up our questions.

Regards.

On a side note---- the dudes and I are trying to figure out exactly where you land on the "crazy vs hot" scale. @Belldozer1 says a 7. @RoboCocks21 thinks it's like an 8. I'm saying it's either a 12 or a 1.

Regards.

I hope that I'm wrong, but I'm thinking a lot further south than you guys are projecting.

Regards.

So wait. I know it's the internets and all and you're not supposed to jump to gender conclusions but you and your buddies think 123 is a female? I've cringed at posts from this fan on just about every one of K-State's opponents' free boards (who have free boards) that I've occasionally stopped by to read but I never once pictured that somehow.

On a related note I will say to whomever on here who posted that cat hitting the bong GIF as a reply a while back-- that still makes me laugh in the middle of the night sometimes.

So wait. I know it's the internets and all and you're not supposed to jump to gender conclusions but you and your buddies think 123 is a female? I've cringed at posts from this fan on just about every one of K-State's opponents' free boards (who have free boards) that I've occasionally stopped by to read but I never once pictured that somehow.

On a related note I will say to whomever on here who posted that cat hitting the bong GIF as a reply a while back-- that still makes me laugh in the middle of the night sometimes.
I'm not going to tell you how we know......... may be MM will chime in...... but yes...... female. And if you look back at posting history, I'm betting she's a party animal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT