ADVERTISEMENT

Is Bedford in danger of being demoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief BLH. As much grief as you have given me about how good Bedford and Charlie's defense is you should know you are going to catch some grief. Also you chastised me for insinuating that the middle of your D would be soft after losing M. Brown. You and others swore that Boyette and Green Mile would make everyone forget about M. Brown. Hah it's all in good fun. The namecalling etc. is just your frustration at having to eat some crow. It's all good

You a damn lie. I was the one that said we would miss Malcolm Brown. Just because another Horn fan said it, doesn't mean it applies to me. I still thought we would be more solid in the middle, but don't lie on me, to make a false point. I argued with other Texas fans, that we had no one close to Brown. Now you are just a piece of shit liar, with no credibility. I get frustrated with lying pieces of shit like you. There is no crow to eat, because you made that shit up. You can eat crow about that piece of shit DC ou has.

Reactions: Jagged Horn
You a damn lie. I was the one that said we would miss Malcolm Brown. Just because another Horn fan said it, doesn't mean it applies to me. I still thought we would be more solid in the middle, but don't lie on me, to make a false point. I argued with other Texas fans, that we had no one close to Brown. Now you are just a piece of shit liar, with no credibility. I get frustrated with lying pieces of shit like you. There is no crow to eat, because you made that shit up. You can eat crow about that piece of shit DC ou has.

You are correct. You never said we wouldn't miss Brown.

UM BLH I saw you make that argument last week about M. Brown but you sure as heck did not say that after the season last year you sir are full of it. You flat out said that Green Mile and Boyette would more than fill the role.

UM BLH I saw you make that argument last week about M. Brown but you sure as heck did not say that after the season last year you sir are full of it. You flat out said that Green Mile and Boyette would more than fill the role.

Saying it over and over doesn't make it true. BLH has been spot on about the DLine.

Reactions: blh111

I never said that Ridgeway and Boyette would make people forget about Brown, which is what you first said. I thought they would be solid, but I never thought anyone would make people forget about Brown. If I said it a week ago, it shouldn't be hard for you to find. If you find where I said those two will make people forget about Brown, then I will never post here again. If you can't find it you lying piece of sh!t, then you never post here again. If not, then shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT