Texas 26-23-2 all time at Pyle Field
Texas Tech 14-15-1 all time at Pyle Field
Arkansas 14-12-1 all time at Pyle field

LSU 3-1 since a&m joined SEC
Alabama 3-1 since a&m joined SEC
Auburn 4-0 since a&m joined SEC
Ole Miss 2-1 since a&m joined SEC

UeMS5e.png

Loochees retort - since when is beating Kentucky a "big" win? And when is almost beating Clemson (last year) a win?

aggy was handed last years game by the refs. L$U got screwed. And yes, beating Kentucky is no big deal. Still no impressive home win by the gomes since they joined the $EC. Most teams chalk up their game against aggy as an automatic win. =)roll

aggsy is only 5-17 at Pyle Field against game-time Top 10 teams since the 2000 season.

Today's 12th man files out of Deaddogfield like it was on fire if they're trailing in the 4th Q - which is often....

Untitled.0.png

Last edited:
This is what I think of Kyle Field. Thanksgiving night 2011. 3 seconds to go. The last play in the last game. In the immortal words of Craig Way

" and Justin Tucker's kick is gooooddddd! And one last time the TX Longhorns have broken the hearts of the aggies"

TX 27
cow college 25
Forever

This is what I think of Kyle Field. Thanksgiving night 2011. 3 seconds to go. The last play in the last game. In the immortal words of Craig Way

" and Justin Tucker's kick is gooooddddd! And one last time the TX Longhorns have broken the hearts of the aggies"

TX 27
cow college 25
Forever
I bought two t-shirts after that game.

On the front of one it simply said

76-27-5

On the back it said "dominating Aggies since 1883" .

The other one said "27-25 deal with it forever"

You have played one decent to good team and they beat you in the second game of a brand new offense....at home. I think you guys are pretty good but let's see how you do Saturday before talking so much. Jeez

You have played one decent to good team and they beat you in the second game of a brand new offense....at home. I think you guys are pretty good but let's see how you do Saturday before talking so much. Jeez

"Second game of a brand new offense"

1. No game tape to go by
2. They ran the offense very well and made plays.

Being the first ones to play them actually made it harder for us. Now teams know what to game plan for, and Texas didn't have that luxury.

No one is bragging about UT's home field advantage like y'all do the aggys. People are only ragging on your home field atmosphere because aggys try to create a false narrative about how anything they do is somehow unique and better than everyone else. The thing is, it's all BS and always has been.

The 12th man stuff is no different than any other school, aggy is just the one who decided to claim it as their own. The 12th man player is nothing more than a glorified walk on, which every other program has as well. Your not special.

1. No game tape to go by

Being the first ones to play them actually made it harder for us. Now teams know what to game plan for, and Texas didn't have that luxury.

No one is bragging about UT's home field advantage like y'all do the aggys. People are only ragging on your home field atmosphere because aggys try to create a false narrative about how anything they do is somehow unique and better than everyone else. The thing is, it's all BS and always has been.

The 12th man stuff is no different than any other school, aggy is just the one who decided to claim it as their own. The 12th man player is nothing more than a glorified walk on, which every other program has as well. Your not special.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

1. No game tape to go by

DH, you absolutely nailed it. Thing is, aggy tries to build themselves up like they're something superior to others schools, and their students and former students are this cut above everyone else. No one buys that malarkey but aggys. It's all hogwash. This self-serving aggy "honor code" has been debunked many, many times and is full of lies. a&m is no better than any other university. Weirder, but not better.

DH, you absolutely nailed it. Thing is, aggy tries to build themselves up like they're something superior to others schools, and their students and former students are this cut above everyone else. No one buys that malarkey but aggys. It's all hogwash. This self-serving aggy "honor code" has been debunked many, many times and is full of lies. a&m is no better than any other university. Weirder, but not better.
:rolleyes:

Maybe not. But it sounds more like a Texags mouth breather than a site moderator. IMO.

Really? You don't like hearing the truth, then go over to an aggy site and talk about how great you people think that you are. No one is making you read or post here.

Just offering some unsolicited constructive criticism. Do with it whatever you wish.

Regarding aggy sites talking about how "great" we are....you obviously haven't been to one lately. This ain't the 90's anymore....we don't have home field anything, and everyone is on the ledge. Like a bunch of battered spouses anymore.

Last edited:
aggy was handed last years game by the refs. L$U got screwed. And yes, beating Kentucky is no big deal. Still no impressive home win by the gomes since they joined the $EC. Most teams chalk up their game against aggy as an automatic win. =)roll

And yet I can sympathize with those zebras. That game was what 7,8, overtimes? At that point they were probably thinking to hell with this game lets get out of here and go home lol.

And yet I can sympathize with those zebras. That game was what 7,8, overtimes? At that point they were probably thinking to hell with this game lets get out of here and go home lol.

I was referring to that the game should have never gone to OT. L$U got screwed in regulation and in OT several times. aggy didn't deserve to win that game. I'm sure that there will be some serious payback this year in Baton Rouge.

Reactions: outhereincali
MM, aggot is very, very proud of that regular season conference win....immortalized in cups....

9402480.png

Wow. Only aggy would do something like this. I'm surprised that they don't have something on one of the Pyle Stadium walls about that win that was gifted to them. :rolleyes:

Wow. Only aggy would do something like this. I'm surprised that they don't have something on one of the Pyle Stadium walls about that win that was gifted to them. :rolleyes:
Hadn’t they lost something like six in a row to LSU? They struggle so badly against their “rivals” that when they do actually win they immortalize it. Remember 12-7, that was engraved on everything they owned.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Congrats on your loss to the one team you have played in the SEC West. Kept it close. Nice moral victory. Oh, sorry, that only applies to Aggies. Btw, we beat them last year, at home. But go on with your narrative.

How many top 10's you guys play a year? Over/under is 1? There is those #23-25 consistently. Ranked wins. Proud of you guys. We should aspire.

Congrats on your loss to the one team you have played in the SEC West. Kept it close. Nice moral victory. Oh, sorry, that only applies to Aggies. Btw, we beat them last year, at home. But go on with your narrative.

We don't have moral victories at Texas, chump. That's reserved for aggy. Enjoy your beatdown today. You weren't competitive in the Big 12, and you're not competitive in the $EC. Pooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aggys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)roll=)roll

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT