Is it just beginning in Ukraine?

right flank from the Vodyane settlement with the aim of bypassing Vugledar and cutting off the town from logistics routes (map #1), seizing the road from Bogoyavlenka. Currently, the situation is stabilizing, and our military is doing everything possible to prevent the enemy from advancing further.

🛑A striking example is the detonation of a 115-meter-high mine shaft on the territory of the "South Donbaska No. 3" mine, which prevents Russian units from gaining advantages in reconnaissance and observation.

👤I will say from myself that the maintenance of mine No. 3 is an extremely difficult task for our forces, because during the last days it was "leveled to the ground" with air bombs by analogy with "Azovstal".

➡️On the Kupyan direction, there is a problem of "bag" and cutting of logistics (map #2). In September, the units of the Russian Federation seized 10.4 km² around the settlement of Pishchane (for general reference, the right flank of the alleged "boiler").

🛑At the same time, 3.2 and 4.1 km remain before the road and railway connection between Kindrashivka and Borova (the left bank of the Oskil River), respectively.

🛑 RF troops can fire both from artillery and mortars, and use aviation and anti-aircraft missiles to inflict maximum losses and damage.

After a possible capture, any logistics or redeployment of personnel will take place only through the bridges, which will become the #1 target for the enemy's means of destruction.⤵️

Therefore, it is critical to prevent the enemy from advancing to the Oskil River from the settlement of Pishchane, in order to avoid a repetition of the situation with Krynk, where the possibility of using equipment on the left bank was minimal.

🌉In addition, there is a probable threat of capturing or destroying the bridge between Senkov and Kruglyakivka, which is also an important logistical artery for the provision of troops in the Kupyan direction.

Andriy Sibiza and the Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Ihor Klymenko to immediately find out all the details of the incident at the Krakow airport.

As soon as I was informed that everything is fine, our champion was released and no one is detaining him anymore.

a bureaucratic failure that caused equipment destined for Taiwan to sit in the open for three months.

My comment:

After the US policy against Ukraine, it seems to me that such things are not accidental at all. Unfortunately, the USA is not an unreliable ally, but the USA is generally difficult to consider an ally :(

The notion that Jordan Peterson, Brett Weinstein and Matt Taibbi are Russian influencers is ridiculous on its face.
What is the evidence for such a unresearched slander?
The rest I don't know about, but have read and listened to enough from the others to know that is a crock of shit.
Makes me doubt anything I read from Jay in Kyiv.
I strongly doubt Tulsi Gabbard is being paid to influence for Russia.

This reeks of "if you are for peace/armistice" then you are "Russian influencer".

I guess there is no nuanced position to be had. Either give Ukraine money/weapons/ammo or you are pro-Russian.

US not allowed to by Nickel from Russia.
They had listed three but I could only remember two. Uranium is easy to remember. How long has nickel been sanctioned to Russia? My main point is the US doesn’t really import critical goods/resources from Russia so it is easy for US to do sanctions versus Europe who is so dependent on Russian goods.

Edit: Titanium was the other. Looks like Biden signed a law in May on nickel, titanium, aluminum and uranium sanctions against Russia. There are waivers for Uranium.
  • In response to Western sanctions, Russia’s President Putin has considered restricting exports of nickel, along with uranium and titanium, as a retaliatory measure

Reactions: dankhorn
The notion that Jordan Peterson, Brett Weinstein and Matt Taibbi are Russian influencers is ridiculous on its face.
What is the evidence for such a unresearched slander?
The rest I don't know about, but have read and listened to enough from the others to know that is a crock of shit.
Makes me doubt anything I read from Jay in Kyiv.
I strongly doubt Tulsi Gabbard is being paid to influence for Russia.

This reeks of "if you are for peace/armistice" then you are "Russian influencer".

I guess there is no nuanced position to be had. Either give Ukraine money/weapons/ammo or you are pro-Russian.
Be really adult like if we ever got back to disagreeing on "how" to get to a "common" goal w/o the shiite show. In the land of plenty, there is only one proper thought.

They had listed three but I could only remember two. Uranium is easy to remember. How long has nickel been sanctioned to Russia? My main point is the US doesn’t really import critical goods/resources from Russia so it is easy for US to do sanctions versus Europe who is so dependent on Russian goods.

Edit: Titanium was the other. Looks like Biden signed a law in May on nickel, titanium, aluminum and uranium sanctions against Russia. There are waivers for Uranium.
  • In response to Western sanctions, Russia’s President Putin has considered restricting exports of nickel, along with uranium and titanium, as a retaliatory measure

I don't know how long but at least a few years

Reactions: dankhorn
This war needs an off-ramp.

Russia is believed to have lost 600,000 soldiers, with 200,000 dead and 400,000 wounded.

The figures are rough estimates, with varying data from Western intelligence.

Source: The Wall Street Journal