ADVERTISEMENT

Is Texas looking at bringing in Gabriel?

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
I’m just asking since the nativesHave been restless with another Heisman disappointment and Arch nowhere ready for big time ball. The south paw spinner’s days are up at OU, where there’s smoke….

How many yards JA throw for vs. Zona?
JA gonna springboard to the 2024 Heisman leader in the bowl game. Can’t blame Gabriel if he follows Lebby, Lebby’s been good to him but will probably get him killed at Miss St. still have no idea why they hired him but glad they did

• Haha
Reactions: weevilcatch
1 out of every 15 or so of your trolling attempts makes me chuckle. This one just makes me sad.
Heck you should be excited at the prospect, Gabriel spun it deepon your db’s in the RRS and jumped to the top of the Heisman race,

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Gabriel apparently one more reason Riley is in so much trouble. So UCLA, Oregon and presumably Miss. State hot for Gabriel. Riley is in Manhattan, Ks. lobbying for Howard for his QB. Love it.

No way you anal orifice exhibitor go back to the trailer park and brush your tooth! Go watch the Texas game with your chokelahomosexual gooner buddies .

Wait until your post season ends with the disappoint then the qb controversy begins in Texas again
Here’s what’s going to happen. OU will soon rise up again and kick our asses I’m sure. It may happen as early as next year. We’ll see. OU has too much money and great CFB brand not to. The SEC will make sure of it. Guaranteed.

But the way I see it is after we win the NC this year that will give me at least a 5 year buffer to deflate any sh^t you want to talk until then. Hook em!!🤘

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT