ADVERTISEMENT

Is this cringy from MM?

He’s probablyangling for a position on your fbteam and I can only hope it happens
Or a reporter seeked him out after the game to get his reaction since he's a celebrity, and he politely gave his thoughts. I guess he could have been an ass and scolded the reporter or not give a response like Biden likes to do.

Or a reporter seeked him out after the game to get his reaction since he's a celebrity, and he politely gave his thoughts. I guess he could have been an ass and scolded the reporter or not give a response like Biden likes to do.
That video was done by him not some reporter. What else could he say really?

He’s probablyangling for a position on your fbteam and I can only hope it happens

I forgot . ..this is a sooner troll.

Newsflash, MM has been a feature on the sidelines of TEXAS football literally for decades.

He speaks annually to the team.

You guys can ride and die with the VERY CRINGE WORTHY Baker douche bag.

Newsflash, MM has been a feature on the sidelines of TEXAS football literally for decades.

Yeah Baker has been cringey at times but he’s been very successful on the field, he’s not going out of his element and trying to be an actor or something.

• Haha
Reactions: echeese

What do you think he speaks to the team about? How can he relate to them? Go watch him Bless the mood, even the other folks around the podium were embarrassed for him

• Haha
Reactions: echeese
Yeah Baker has been cringey at times but he’s been very successful on the field, he’s not going out of his element and trying to be an actor or something.

Baker is a full blown 24/7 douche. ..perfect icon for the trailer trash that is the land thieves.

MM is a very well respected Academy Award winning actor who showed great class after a tough loss. Enjoy it for a couple months, not going to last past 1st week of Dec.

Reactions: weevilcatch
I didn't see anything cringy. He gave props to a well played game. Cringy is getting caught on tape beating up some chic or grabbing your balls on the side line playing Kansas.

What do you think he speaks to the team about? How can he relate to them? Go watch him Bless the mood, even the other folks around the podium were embarrassed for him
You're just jealous of how cool he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT