ADVERTISEMENT

It's August 2nd

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
And it's now official the players and the coaches are back together. The first 5 practices are open to the public. Then comes media day where the players meet the fans and do the pictures and autograph thing. Then comes the closed practices and everyone gets in the ritual preparing for the season. The season is finally in sight. 30 days to go

And OK still sucks
And F the whole state of LA

Calm down the players are just getting acclimated, sniffing each others jockstraps etc. The real work takes place once the pads go on and full contact. I'm looking forward to my old pal @Scholz climbing out from under his bed to give us his season prediction BEFORE the season starts rather that after, as is his usual MO.

Last edited:
Calm down the players are just getting acclimated, sniffing each others jockstraps etc. The real work takes place once the pads go on and full contact. I'm looking forward to my old pal @Scholz climbing out from under his bed to give us his season prediction BEFORE the season starts rather that after, as is his usual MO.

Scholz is on Surly. You could go over there but I have a feeling that you will not make it long on that forum.

Update .It's now August 17th

14 days to go
And OK still sucks

Hey guys on a more serious note the first game is only 2 weeks away. It's starting to get close.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
Update. It's now August 25.

6 days to go
OK still sucks

Hey guys do you realize that exactly 1 week from today we'll be discussing the LA Tech game and start taking about LSU?

Reactions: freeper
Update. It's now August 29 and a far as I'm concerned fb season is here!!!!!

Now lets go out and finally win the Big XII title again.

Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT