ADVERTISEMENT

It's happening.....

Swagaggy, take your anti-Texas and anti-Big 12 BS out of here, or would you like for me to do it for you? Why aren't you watching an $EC game right now with your $EC pom poms?

Dont bash ou too much? SMFH.... Just go away.... Not joking.... Just leave. Ou sucks various phallic representations as well as testicle filled scrotum sack and approved substitutes...... IN ALL orifices....

And they suck whether Texas wins or loses.... Just like our retarded little bros in the SEC....

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle! GO JOE!!!!!

Been holding that in a while my man?!
Wait till your married. It builds up twice as fast.

LOL, Kentucky a quality win? Give me a break.
Not the Kentucky of old. This year..and only this year yes. Let me help you. They have lost once and beaten Florida who beat LSU who murdered Georgia. Currently they are 12 and will be moving up.

Swagaggy, take your anti-Texas and anti-Big 12 BS out of here, or would you like for me to do it for you? Why aren't you watching an $EC game right now with your $EC pom poms?
I actually have 2 TVs with 5 Longhorns and 4 Ags here. Having fun all around.

But good on the defensive side of the ball and that keeps them in games. They are finding ways to win. They aren’t a powerhouse, but they are a solid team.
Okay so you aren't even trying to be honest? If Kentucky (LOL) is a quality win then USC, TCU, Baylor, and KSU are also quality wins.

Reactions: Scholz
Okay so you aren't even trying to be honest? If Kentucky (LOL) is a quality win then USC, TCU, Baylor, and KSU are also quality wins.
Just looking at what is happening. Not trying to be a jerk. TCU is 3-5. Kstate isn’t playing well. USC isn’t good. Kentucky has lost 1 game. Currently it is a quality win, but Miss St just wiped that out so it doesn’t matter. A&M is what every Aggie fan thought they would be...7-5 or 8-4 in the first year. Mond sucks. Line sucks, receivers suck. Defense has played much better and secondary has help coming with great DB class coming.

Just looking at what is happening. Not trying to be a jerk. TCU is 3-5. Kstate isn’t playing well. USC isn’t good. Kentucky has lost 1 game. Currently it is a quality win, but Miss St just wiped that out so it doesn’t matter. A&M is what every Aggie fan thought they would be...7-5 or 8-4 in the first year. Mond sucks. Line sucks, receivers suck. Defense has played much better and secondary has help coming with great DB class coming.
this is all true except: Kentucky is not a good football team if you base it on actually watching them play (a shitty schedule) and second, don't be so sure about that recruiting secondary but a couple might turn out.

I'm just going to leave this here. OU's pass defense has been playing better as a whole this year. I give Ruffin credit for shutting down the conference leading rush offense. Minor changes have had productive benefits so far. Mike Stoops would have let KState run all over. Still a lot of improvement to be had but it
s a start. ushttps://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/22/p2

Go jelly up his tits and have at it.
Did someone say jelly tits?
Pn2pmIj.png

What's the waist size there? 56"?
Yep and that's right about where our defense is ranked now my friend. He may be phat and ugly but he's looking at that Big 12 CCG and licking his chops like it was a jelly donut.

Still too early to say there's been significant improvement. TCU is just bad, and K-state is too one-dimensional. We'll see where we're at after the game in morgantown on 11/23.

I admit I'm starting to hope a little bit though.

Edit - I understand that this only remotely matters to you guys on the off chance that we'll meet again in the CCG, and it's still way too early to be talking about a rematch.

Last edited:
Still too early to say there's been significant improvement. TCU is just bad, and K-state is too one-dimensional. We'll see where we're at after the game in morgantown on 11/23.

I admit I'm starting to hope a little bit though.
Kind of hard to discount KState leading the league in rushing and getting shut down though. Not saying we&re great but starting to look competent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT