ADVERTISEMENT

It's not easy to lose to Kansas

nklemons

Oct 25, 2016
But turning the ball over 4 times in the 1st half is a good start. Winning the Kansas game was always considered a given. I'm sure the Horns will still walk away with a win, but when your program is in dumpster fire territory, there are no givens.
I've said it before, but the hurry-up offense drives me nuts. It's unbecoming of a program like Texas. It's cheap. It's annoying. It looks like something that a kid who plays too much Madden NFL would think up.

But turning the ball over 4 times in the 1st half is a good start. Winning the Kansas game was always considered a given. I'm sure the Horns will still walk away with a win, but when your program is in dumpster fire territory, there are no givens.
I've said it before, but the hurry-up offense drives me nuts. It's unbecoming of a program like Texas. It's cheap. It's annoying. It looks like something that a kid who plays too much Madden NFL would think up.
I completely disagree with your assessment of hurry-up offenses. Every football team EVER, has & practices the hurry up. You find an on field advantage and hurry up to exploit it so the defense doesn't have the time to substitute. It's very smart & uses the rules in its favor. Now, just because we are screwing the pootch with it doesn't mean it's a bad system. We seem to over complicate and make everything harder on ourselves. It's the UT m.o. since Colt went down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT