ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Catalon has entered the portal WTF ?

That you'll miss him next year when you are playing SEC style offenses instead of Big12 style offenses?
dude the guy is good..but hes made of glass. cant stay healthy. His shoulder is compromised. Freshman passed him up because of his time out. It happens. He was no Earl Thomas or Michael Huff, lets not act like he was.

Reactions: Hookedonit
According to IT (Inside Texas), Sark is allowing any players who enter the portal to participate in the CFP. I never knew this was allowed. If true, that's a big help to our secondary depth against UW with Derek Williams out for the 1st half.

According to IT (Inside Texas), Sark is allowing any players who enter the portal to participate in the CFP. I never knew this was allowed. If true, that's a big help to our secondary depth against UW with Derek Williams out for the 1st half.
I didn’t know you could do that. If so that’s a smart move on Sark’s part

Just hope any that are going portal will still play in the CFP with a burnt orange heart and desire!🤘

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT