ADVERTISEMENT

Jaxson Hayes arrest/video

Ima wait till all the facts come out to make the call.

What I did see was a dude that obviously has some issues with how he treats women, otherwise, the cops would have never been there.

I also saw a bunch of 5'10 cops getting rag dolled by a 7 foot tall dude in peak athletic condition. So of course officers are going to go hard on the areas of his body that are vulnerable in order to gain control.

Pro tip-- don't do stuff that leads to police showing up and this won't happen.

Pro tip #2-- if you're too fvcking stooopid to follow the above, when the police do show up, simply comply.
It appears he didn't want the cops to talk to his girl, probably because he'd physically or verbally abused her---- and IF that is true, Jaxon Hayes is a piece of sh!t that deserves more than a taze-ing and a knee to the neck.

And how many times did he drop the n-word? If anyone else there says it they get skewered and peaceful riots break out. But it’s ok for him?
That jackass was high and his kind are a huge cultural problem for our country. Colliding with sleepy's ineptitude.

Reactions: jde383
Ima wait till all the facts come out to make the call.

What I did see was a dude that obviously has some issues with how he treats women, otherwise, the cops would have never been there.

I also saw a bunch of 5'10 cops getting rag dolled by a 7 foot tall dude in peak athletic condition. So of course officers are going to go hard on the areas of his body that are vulnerable in order to gain control.

Pro tip-- don't do stuff that leads to police showing up and this won't happen.

Pro tip #2-- if you're too fvcking stooopid to follow the above, when the police do show up, simply comply.
It appears he didn't want the cops to talk to his girl, probably because he'd physically or verbally abused her---- and IF that is true, Jaxon Hayes is a piece of sh!t that deserves more than a taze-ing and a knee to the neck.
2 potential criminal acts here: 1) the alleged domestic assault that triggered the call and 2) resisting arrest. Not to mention the possible use of the narcotics. This piece of s&$t is bitching to the cops to leave him alone? These pieces of crap have learned from the BLM riots where no one was convicted that they are untouchable. They’ll be taken downtown and released immediately without spending any time in jail. Now that’s privilege.

2 potential criminal acts here: 1) the alleged domestic assault that triggered the call and 2) resisting arrest. Not to mention the possible use of the narcotics. This piece of s&$t is bitching to the cops to leave him alone? These pieces of crap have learned from the BLM riots where no one was convicted that they are untouchable. They’ll be taken downtown and released immediately without spending any time in jail. Now that’s privilege.
He'll cry the guilty while being black. Also, it helps if you're a professional athlete with money at his his disposal. This moron has money to hire a moron lawyer who will play the race card because, well it's the popular flavor these days obviously, and most folks of any race are sympathetic to all things perceived oppressive with no understanding of it's meaning. Confused bleeding hearts cry me a river. The media has mislead and done a terrible disservice to it's viewers for shock value mostly but mostly for the stronger political value. Guys like this moron are a dime a dozen. Did this knucklehead get tazed? I kinda enjoy seeing turds like him get tazed. My .02. 😁

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT