ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Brady to Carolina

Hoookem722

Nov 23, 2019
Joe Brady is headed to Carolina to be Matt Rhule’s O coordinator. I love it because all the LSU fans were in denial about him getting a better job offer. Well that didn’t take long.

Just a question and I’m not being a smart as$. Can’t LSU just go to another NFL team and find them another assistant and make them passing coordinator with an inflated salary? Just because we can’t seem to even hire a high level wide receiver/passing game coordinator coach that knows all of the current tricks of the trade, doesn’t mean other colleges who value this service not pursue it

The big 12 has officially infected the SEC. It won't take long for the infection to spread.

It looks like Justin Fuente will be interviewing at Baylor. If they can get him away from VT, that would be a good hire.

LOL at LSU dorks who all called for Ogre and Emsinger’s head last year, then went out of their way this year to do a 180 to say Brady was the guy actually calling plays this year and that their offensive success is all his doing ......BUT, now that Brady, who delusional LSU fan believed was staying at LSU because Coach O told them so, is leaving ..... NOW... it doesn’t matter they say because Emsinger was actually calling all the plays all along and merely taking suggestions from Brady but now they have all of Brady’s plays etc LOL. Next year can’t get here soon enough.

I posted the same on an LSU board and suggested they strike up the band because another chorus of Tiger Mike’s Cryin’ is coming. They didn’t really like that.

LOL at LSU dorks who all called for Ogre and Emsinger’s head last year, then went out of their way this year to do a 180 to say Brady was the guy actually calling plays this year and that their offensive success is all his doing ......BUT, now that Brady, who delusional LSU fan believed was staying at LSU because Coach O told them so, is leaving ..... NOW... it doesn’t matter they say because Emsinger was actually calling all the plays all along and merely taking suggestions from Brady but now they have all of Brady’s plays etc LOL. Next year can’t get here soon enough.

I posted the same on an LSU board and suggested they strike up the band because another chorus of Tiger Mike’s Cryin’ is coming. They didn’t really like that.

What is wrong with you?

Let’s not kid ourselves either, they ain’t going back to the days of three yards and a cloud of dust.

And Joe Burrow isn't coming back either. Unless you think 78% completion percentage is just a matter of implementing the right system...

Chucklz. Snowflake is offended I’m offending LSU fan. Carry on

Who said I was offended? I'm just calling a spade, a spade.

I do think that it's hilarious that gooner fan is on an LSU message board. You realize what they just did to you was worse than a donkey show.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
Well he was below 60 the year before, so... the system likely had something to do with it
I don’t think the system is just gonna magically make you increase your completion percentage by 20 %. It was only his 2nd full season as a starter he just simply progressed from last year. A damn near 80% completion percentage is impressive especially considering the fact he was averaging nearly 11 yards a completion.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Who said I was offended? I'm just calling a spade, a spade.

I do think that it's hilarious that gooner fan is on an LSU message board. You realize what they just did to you was worse than a donkey show.
Well you obviously were or you wouldn’t be offended, you seem sensitive. I’m just calling a spade a spade.

Thats true but I wouldnt bet next man up throws for 75%.

I don’t think the system is just gonna magically make you increase your completion percentage by 20 %. It was only his 2nd full season as a starter he just simply progressed from last year. A damn near 80% completion percentage is impressive especially considering the fact he was averaging nearly 11 yards a completion.

I think Burrow is a great QB. I also think that he was put in position to amplify his talent with great receivers and a great scheme. LSU will always get the talent they need, if the scheme remains the same, they will be a force in the future.

Reactions: Lampasas
Well you obviously were or you wouldn’t be offended, you seem sensitive. I’m just calling a spade a spade.

So, Someone can make an observation without being offended or sensitive? You're the one that gets defensive whenever anyone calls you a troll. Yet you came on this thread to brag about trolling.

So, Someone can make an observation without being offended or sensitive? You're the one that gets defensive whenever anyone calls you a troll. Yet you came on this thread to brag about trolling.
You are correct I did troll on the LSU board, the fact it would upset you as it apparently has is a whole other topic all unto itself. And yes I think watching LSU fan come back to reality will be very entertaining

ADVERTISEMENT