ADVERTISEMENT

JT and the number 66

No it doesn't matter when he retires he will be the goat no matter what.
I wasn't baggin on JT. He's got a long ways to go to catch up to the greats. He's only been in the league how long? 7 or 8 years. Make no mistake his accuracy to date if off the charts and holding the record longest field goal is really cool. He's young and has a long bright future if he stays healthy. 👍

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I didn't see that game. In fact, I don't watch NFL football any more since the Eagles finally got the trophy, other than when I can catch the brownies and my man Baker Mayfield. I will turn the games on for background noise because well, I've done it for a million sundays. I too enjoy alumni succeeding and representing.
I’m right there with ya brother. I only watched the highlights because of what Tucker did. Hollywood dropped 3 TD passes. Sounds like he’s developed reputation for having no hands. Seems the Cowboys definitely got the better of that OU duo.

I’m right there with ya brother. I only watched the highlights because of what Tucker did. Hollywood dropped 3 TD passes. Sounds like he’s developed reputation for having no hands. Seems the Cowboys definitely got the better of that OU duo.
What has Cee Dee Lamb done since he came into the league?

And hey Mark Andrews was also drafted by the Ravens and has made the Pro Bowl. Bart Powers is a solid back-up. Hollywood is supposed to be their speed demon but ravens coaches have said that Devin is faster.

The ravens #1 draft choice was a hot shot receiver out of MN Rashad Bateman. But he's out for a few games. I hope they give Devin a real chance cause he could be their #2 receiver. If they do they'll quickly realize that he's better than tired old broken down Sammy Watkins. I mean he catches everything did you see that td catch on Sunday? They asked him to return kicks last year and be took one to the house. He scored a td this year when his teammate fumbled and he recovered in the end zone. Last year they said he didn't have a complete route tree or that he couldn't block. But we know that if you tell someone as proud and competitive as Devin Duvernay he will do what they say he can't and make them eat their words.

I stopped watching the NFL for a long time but the ravens are UT east and with all the sooners they are also team hands across America 😅

I wasn't baggin on JT. He's got a long ways to go to catch up to the greats. He's only been in the league how long? 7 or 8 years. Make no mistake his accuracy to date if off the charts and holding the record longest field goal is really cool. He's young and has a long bright future if he stays healthy. 👍
This is his 10th year.

What has Cee Dee Lamb done since he came into the league?

And hey Mark Andrews was also drafted by the Ravens and has made the Pro Bowl. Bart Powers is a solid back-up. Hollywood is supposed to be their speed demon but ravens coaches have said that Devin is faster.

The ravens #1 draft choice was a hot shot receiver out of MN Rashad Bateman. But he's out for a few games. I hope they give Devin a real chance cause he could be their #2 receiver. If they do they'll quickly realize that he's better than tired old broken down Sammy Watkins. I mean he catches everything did you see that td catch on Sunday? They asked him to return kicks last year and be took one to the house. He scored a td this year when his teammate fumbled and he recovered in the end zone. Last year they said he didn't have a complete route tree or that he couldn't block. But we know that if you tell someone as proud and competitive as Devin Duvernay he will do what they say he can't and make them eat their words.

I stopped watching the NFL for a long time but the ravens are UT east and with all the sooners they are also team hands across America 😅
Ceedee has been an absolute stud since the day he has stepped foot on the field in the NFL. He played with 3 different QBs last season after Dak went down and was only 40 yards shy of 1,000 yards. If Dak stays healthy last season he easily eclipses 1,200 yards.

This season he is close to 300 yards and a TD through 3 games.

Reactions: LonghornMM

How many greats are 16/16 on game winning kicks?

How many greats have kicked a 66 yard FG to win a game?

He was a UNANIMOUS pick for the NFL all-decade team (2010s).

He's already there with the greats my man.

Justin Tucker...

NFL records and honors​

• Most accurate kicker (min. 100 attempts)[5]
  • Most seasons with 30 made field goals (6)[27]
  • Longest field goal — 66 yards vs. Detroit Lions (2021)
  • Longest field goal in a domed stadium – 66 yards vs. Detroit Lions (2021)
  • First kicker to kick a field goal in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s in the same game
  • First kicker to kick three 50+ yard field goals in one half (2016)
  • Most 50+ yard field goals in one game – 3 (2016) (tied)
  • Most 50+ yard field goals in one season – 10 (2016) (tied)
  • Fastest kicker to 1,000 points (2019)
  • 7x AFC Player of the month (November 2013, November 2014, September 2016, November 2017, September 2018, November 2018, and October 2019)[37][38]
  • 11x AFC Special Teams Player of the Week[37]

Justin Tucker...

NFL records and honors​

• Most accurate kicker (min. 100 attempts)[5]
  • Most seasons with 30 made field goals (6)[27]
  • Longest field goal — 66 yards vs. Detroit Lions (2021)
  • Longest field goal in a domed stadium – 66 yards vs. Detroit Lions (2021)
  • First kicker to kick a field goal in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s in the same game
  • First kicker to kick three 50+ yard field goals in one half (2016)
  • Most 50+ yard field goals in one game – 3 (2016) (tied)
  • Most 50+ yard field goals in one season – 10 (2016) (tied)
  • Fastest kicker to 1,000 points (2019)
  • 7x AFC Player of the month (November 2013, November 2014, September 2016, November 2017, September 2018, November 2018, and October 2019)[37][38]
  • 11x AFC Special Teams Player of the Week[37]
Brother, I wasn't baggin on the kid. He's frickin fantastic/off the charts thus far. I'm only sayin jt's gotta keep it up a few more years. Ten more if he can stay healthy and consistent. He's not a lock as of right now. 😁

Brother, I wasn't baggin on the kid. He's frickin fantastic/off the charts thus far. I'm only sayin jt's gotta keep it up a few more years. Ten more if he can stay healthy and consistent. He's not a lock as of right now. 😁
Dude only 2 other kickers are in the HoF. I remember one of them Jan Stenerud very well. He deserves his spot in the hall he was second ballot hof which puts him in elite company. But his stats are nowhere near Justin's.

And besides all that weevilcatch said he won a ring his first year in the league. Matter of fact he kicked a game winning 47 yard fg on the road to send the ravens to the SB.

In short you don't know what you're talking about.

I know you weren't. I'm just saying if he retired now he would be a top 10 kicker all time. If he plays another 5 at this level he will be a top 3 kicker of all time.

Dude only 2 other kickers are in the HoF. I remember one of them Jan Stenerud very well. He deserves his spot in the hall he was second ballot hof which puts him in elite company. But his stats are nowhere near Justin's.

And besides all that weevilcatch said he won a ring his first year in the league. Matter of fact he kicked a game winning 47 yard fg on the road to send the ravens to the SB.

In short you don't know what you're talking about.
Ok dude. How many kickers you got in the HOF? How many years did each put into the game? College football's award for outstanding kicker is named after who? All I was tryin to relate was kickers have to have lasted 20+ years dependably and then some. Gostkowski and Veniteri are shoe ins obviously, probably 1st ballot. I even stated that of JT stays healthy interested and accurate he'll get there, but not if he were to retire today, no way. I'm not baggin on JT. He's a frickin awesome kicker. Maybe kickers aren't given the respect they deserve by the voting committee, there are a few more that should be in I'm sure. I think all them vaccine jabs have you a little loopy son.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT