ADVERTISEMENT

Just for LMM :). 🇺🇸 soccer

Most USA olympians have been patriotic. The women's soccer team is disgusting to me. Here is won of our female wrestlers that I was proud to watch. She is from Katy. Fast forward to the 3:40 mark and watch the last minute. Tamyra Mensah.

This link works, just press "watch on YouTube"
That was awesome and what the Olympics are all about. Growing up as a kid in the late ‘60’s, ‘70’s and ‘80’s, you didn’t leave the tv to watch the limited viewing of it. I mean for God’s sake, Bruce Jenner was an American hero!! Until……..

Most USA olympians have been patriotic. The women's soccer team is disgusting to me. Here is won of our female wrestlers that I was proud to watch. She is from Katy. Fast forward to the 3:40 mark and watch the last minute. Tamyra Mensah.

This link works, just press "watch on YouTube"

So awesome! Much respect for her for proudly representing our country!

Reactions: freeper and westx
That was awesome and what the Olympics are all about. Growing up as a kid in the late ‘60’s, ‘70’s and ‘80’s, you didn’t leave the tv to watch the limited viewing of it. I mean for God’s sake, Bruce Jenner was an American hero!! Until……..
I also waited with bated breath for the Olympics in the 70s and 80s. We were more of a united nation when all of the athletes proudly walked into the stadium as a team for the opening ceremonies. You could see the excitement on their faces. They all stayed in the Olympic village and looked forward to the experience. Now, certain athletes view it as something beneath them and stay at an offsite luxury hotel.
Some US athletes actually opt-out from participating. Do you think there are athletes opting out in other countries? Some US athletes in high profile sports don’t care so I don’t care.

Last edited:
So awesome! Much respect for her for proudly representing our country!

Hearing some of the stories of other women Olympians in countries where they fight real oppression just makes me shake my head at our women's soccer team and people like that discus thrower.

I'm all for pushing for equal opportunity, etc., but the way in which some of them go about it is a turn off. It is destructive and militant. It's "tone deaf" as the woke like to say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT