ADVERTISEMENT

kendall sheffield????

Seemed like an Aggy lean. But keeps pushing back his commitment date. Seemingly to use his last visit to come see UT.

Was initially a UT, ATM, Bama, and OSU recruit that flopped out of Bama.

Very athletically skilled but needs to be polished at the position.

I hope we get him. After last years let down in the backfield we definitely need the help.

Sheffield going JUCO must of had something to do with academics, he's talented.

I am skeptical of our chances. When is the last time Texas was in on a high profile JUCO kid?

Sheffield going JUCO must of had something to do with academics, he's talented.

Never heard this about Sheffield.

Think he just wasn't going to start at Bama and went juco so he wouldn't lose a year. Like what Stidham did by going to MCJC.

I think you are going to see more players doing this. Not a bad move.

Never heard this about Sheffield.

Think he just wasn't going to start at Bama and went juco so he wouldn't lose a year. Like what Stidham did by going to MCJC.

I think you are going to see more players doing this. Not a bad move.

He lost a year playing at JUCO.

Saban said there were no extenuating circumstances that would have kept him from playing at Bama.

Would be a immediate impact player on defense.. something we really need.

Initially it was all a&m, then he started backing off some.. which I think somebody else has caught his eye. Not sure if its us, may be tosu.

The JUCO move may have been nothing more than he wasn't allowed to make a direct transfer to another SEC program. Now he can.

I'm on another site that has a couple of regular aggie posters. They are all saying he is going to Texas, along with the parade of usual comments about not wanting him anyway, him not being an SEC athlete, and the idea that his parents have pushed him away from A&M, thus, he'd be bad for the program.
Bottom line, the aggie fans have given up on him, which is a good sign for us.

He was a 5* out of high school and a bama commit. Those delusional aggys need something for the holidays to cry about.
Not a single one of them will ever admit that a recruit might just prefer Texas over A&M. There has to be something wrong with them if they chose Texas. But lets be honest, you see plenty of that same logic from Texas fans.

Not a single one of them will ever admit that a recruit might just prefer Texas over A&M. There has to be something wrong with them if they chose Texas. But lets be honest, you see plenty of that same logic from Texas fans.
A&M wants him. His dad does not like Terry Joseph. He will likely land at Texas. So at atleast one Aggie will admit this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT