Ketch question from todays podcast

chastok

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2006
@Ketchum You had an interesting opinion in todays podcast with Anwar.

Which QB do you think provides the best chance to win this coming weeks game? And you stated firmly, Arch.

And then you presented a bunch of, in my opinion, irrelevant evidence around who is going to get drafted higher, and who had the higher upside.

And my question to you would be this, had the 2003 Texas team been in a similar situation, undefeated and ranked number one and playing a team like this weeks GA, would you have started Chance or VY?
I think Arch is clearly playing better than 2003 VY was at any point that year, but I still think the question stands.

Everybody knew VY was a better player, and that comparing future draft positions wasn't going to favor Chance. But at no point in time did I think VY was the better option during the 2003 year.

I think everybody thinks/believes Arch is going to be the better QB. And will be drafted higher. And will be a better pro QB.

I think, and so does Sark apparently, that right now, a healthy Quinn is the best way to win games. Regardless of draft outcome or talent upside, or NFL future.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.