ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (What we KNOW about Quinn/Arch)

Good write up.

This team is talented, and dig where the QB room is at.

Quinn is my guy, he has proven to be really good and I think he makes the jump to great this season. Just my thoughts and hope of course.

Arch is the best backup in the country and played way better than he did in last years spring game.

Trey Owens impressed me a bunch as well. One game sample but he was way better than Arch was in last spring game - and as I stated in another thread he was the one that lead his team on a game winning drive yesterday.
I recall an analyst saying Ewers “watches the pass rush too much.” I think that analysis is correct. He still had good games but needs to grow in that area. He, however, made great strides last year, and the hope is he continues to do so.

I didn't like Ewers' body language and demeanor after the spring game, he looked pissed/annoyed/un-excited. I think he knows Manning is poised to take his starting job if he doesn't execute as expected. Last year he seemed more relaxed, upbeat, excited about the upcoming season. It will be interesting to watch how he is closer to the start of the season.
Everything about Ewers in that Spring game was off and weird.

Reactions: The Sundance Kid
Spot on with game analysis except if DT is not improved and I hope the Arizona DT helps but if not trouble is on the horizon! Steve Martin proved two things in this piece, what an underrated comedian and person John Candy was and what a true friend and wonderful person he is!!

Reactions: Ketchum
Hala Madrid
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Good Lord, the Prince Honorable Mention section is better than almost every other artist's top ten that you've done in the last several years.

And considering that it doesn't include Raspberry Beret or Alphabet Street or Nothing Compares 2 U or Dance Music Sex Romance, his third string might also be better than everyone else's starting roster...

Reactions: Ketchum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT