Keys to game thoughts on UM

teocat

There can be Only 1
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2005
Get an early score. If we can put up 7 fast and make UM feel the pressure to keep up in scoring, that is not their script or what they want to have to do.

I really think it is the ability to run just enough to keep Michigan from blitzing every down. I think UM and their DC blitzed Fresno 70% and get the ball out quickly with our RPO’s

Sark has game planned for Michigan since the start of fall practices. Everyone remember watching Bama in the NC title game before Sark took over? All the wrinkles and motion from the Wr’s and well designed plays? Sark wants to run to take shots downfield. Coach, this type of game is why you were brought to the 40….do your thing.

Our DL…if we can find a way, anyway to stop their run on first down. They absolutely Love to control time of possession, keep our O on the sidelines and turn games into a brawl. Force UM to pass and we will win this game handidly IMO. Sell out to stop the run and force their new QB and OL to win it.

Please sweet baby Jesus….Can we connect on the deep ball? For all the progress we have heard with Quinn hitting deep shots. If we can even hit 1 or 2 deep shots before the half…..I dont think UM has the backend speed to stay with Bond, Cook, Wingo, Golden….would love to see a deep ball early.

I like our chances. Not a blowout but I think we Win and I am just envisioning 100k of pissed off maize and blue taking the walk of shame. Hook Em

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.