ADVERTISEMENT

Kiffen hires Kendal Briles.

From strictly a coaching standpoint I think it's a good hire. I'm glad he didn't land in the big 12.

Reactions: EWNHorn
Considering Kiffins Rep as a ladies man, I think he needed someone around that wouldnt get all up in the air when he was fooling around.

Considering Kiffins Rep as a ladies man, I think he needed someone around that wouldnt get all up in the air when he was fooling around.

You know I was wondering how Lane Kiffin divorced his wife Layla. That woman is so beautiful. Who cares what else is out there when you have someone one like that waiting at home for you.

That said I think Kendall Briles has the talent to be a top notch oc and maybe being a hc is in his future. He appears to be good at making adjustments. And being far away from TX will be good for him.

Kendall needs to get out of his dad's shadow to move forward with his career, but I would think he could do better than FAU. I don't expect Kiffen to be there for the long haul, so maybe Briles is thinking he could be a HC there in 3-5 years. Any success they have as a team and I am assuming Kiffen is looking to move up.

I don't see how he got a job. He was the lead recruiter that brought a bunch of thugs to Waco and fostered an atmosphere that condoned violence against women.

Reactions: Scholz
Kendal Briles was the one telling recruits, "You like white girls? Come to Baylor, they love players..."

Kendal Briles was the one telling recruits, "You like white girls? Come to Baylor, they love players..."
In all honesty, my post was tongue in cheek. But with the way BU was universally condemned nationally, I am surprised anyone would take him. Considering the fact that BU led the nation in scoring for 3 straight years, and all Kendall could get is the FAU OC job under Kiffin - I think that tells us all we need to know about his national perception.

I think it's "interesting" that Kiffin wouldn't hire Art Briles because he doesn't want there to be protesting at FAU games, yet he's willing to hire Kendall. It seems like the stink would include the son, given the recruiting violations and the Pepper Hamilton report.

You know I was wondering how Lane Kiffin divorced his wife Layla. That woman is so beautiful. Who cares what else is out there when you have someone one like that waiting at home for you.

That said I think Kendall Briles has the talent to be a top notch oc and maybe being a hc is in his future. He appears to be good at making adjustments. And being far away from TX will be good for him.

03ec0ed051eac231bfa74c58ccbaa35e.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT