ADVERTISEMENT

Kstate vs Stanford

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Stanford is just b!tch slapping kstate's arse and making Bill Snyder pick up the tab.

Kstate just got hosed for a small incidental rub.

These refs aren't giving Kstate any love. While ago, stanford got away with a pass interference. The announcer said "incidental". Not sure why incidental matters because it interferes with the receiver either way

He did enter the neutral zone. Holy Shif. These refs are ridiculous

This is unbelievable with these fuquin refs. The guy tackles the receiver and no damn call?

LSU is going to prison rape wisconsin.

Kstate is getting shafted and there's no need for it. Stanford is clearly a better team.

That was short lived. At least McCaffrey got some extra yards and a TD out of it. I like his game and is my favorite for the heisman. I think he should have won last year.

I realize it's only the first game, but Stanford and McCaffrey look awful. Fournette can put a huge feather in his cap if he shines big on the road tomorrow.

I realize it's only the first game, but Stanford and McCaffrey look awful. Fournette can put a huge feather in his cap if he shines big on the road tomorrow.
I thought Stanford looked decent. McCaffrey had a touchdown kick return called back due to a penalty. It will be a very good year for Heisman watch. Fournette is very good along with the Deshaun Watson.

Kstate got hozed on that end zone no call. That dude clearly interfeted.

Lsu is going to straight up rick roll wisky.
I was thinking LSU would win decisively, but, not roll. Mainly because I don't know how their QB Brandon Harris will perform.

I was thinking LSU would win decisively, but, not roll. Mainly because I don't know how their QB Brandon Harris will perform.
Don't matter. Turn, hand ball off.

Day over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT