ADVERTISEMENT

Lane Kiffin - football coach or Rockstar?

Son of Wasatch

Jan 9, 2012
Twitter is blowing up that he is out at Alabama because he either slept with Saban's daughter or a big booster's wife.

Also rumors he got into a fight with Saban. Someone who does twitter can post the links or picture of Saban's daughter.

Reactions: morghorns
You forgot option C. Imbecile.

I doubt very seriously he slept with Saban's daughter. That sounds too ridiculous to believe.

Rumors are going around the internet that Kiffin slept with Saban's daughter. She is hot, but damn, have you seen Lane's wife?? She is smokin'!! Why would he screw that up?

Reactions: Belldozer1
This makes me want to hustle to the SC board. Lots of Kiffen fans there.Maybe more than Tenn. Will be back if any hard info.

SC posters, who really hate Kiffen and probably wish the rumors were true, says it is from an Aug. 9 NYT article with no confirmation. So we all wait some more to find out when this guy will blow up. Other than turnovers, Bama offense not that bad. QB not top tier though.

Rumors are going around the internet that Kiffin slept with Saban's daughter. She is hot, but damn, have you seen Lane's wife?? She is smokin'!! Why would he screw that up?

I have seen neither. Pics please.

Ok this story is total unsubstantiated bullshit.

af6bb033-e78d-32f6-aa99-d44e6234a245

But completely believable.

Last edited:
So that's a fake I found? I'll try to edit with one that's supposed to be real.

Meh, I like the fake Internet version better. Lol.

If the one I have up now is fake, it fooled a lot of people. I saw pictures of that on College Gameday sign. Lol

Lmfao! Okay I just clicked "show ignored content", and that video posted by madcow is f*ckin hilarious! I'm literally crying from laughing so hard. How has nobody commented on that? If you haven't watched it is a must see. Tosh is just freakin brilliant.

Best line, "oh nice trophy case you unwinning f*ck...." Roflmao!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT