ADVERTISEMENT

Last week for non com games

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
It started at at ten and we've finished five. The last 5 will be on Saturday. So far we're 2/3. ISU and WV had their chances but they didn't seal the deal. But OK wasn't the only Big XII team that looked good. TCU thumped AR. And they were both on the road. Both teams played some solid D a rarity in today's Big XII. So without further ado we have

AZS/TT before the season I was certain TT would lose. But now they're a 7 point favorite. Maybe
Baylor/Duke In August I picked Baylor to win not anymore.
KSU/Vandy KSU rolls
OSU/Pitt I was wrong about both teams OSU comes home with a V
TX/SC not just the biggest game in the Big XII but the whole country as well.

Before the season started I thought 6/4 would be good especially if OK and TX won their games. OK had won their game now it's up to us.

It started at at ten and we've finished five. The last 5 will be on Saturday. So far we're 2/3. ISU and WV had their chances but they didn't seal the deal. But OK wasn't the only Big XII team that looked good. TCU thumped AR. And they were both on the road. Both teams played some solid D a rarity in today's Big XII. So without further ado we have

AZS/TT before the season I was certain TT would lose. But now they're a 7 point favorite. Maybe
Baylor/Duke In August I picked Baylor to win not anymore.
KSU/Vandy KSU rolls
OSU/Pitt I was wrong about both teams OSU comes home with a V
TX/SC not just the biggest game in the Big XII but the whole country as well.

Before the season started I thought 6/4 would be good especially if OK and TX won their games. OK had won their game now it's up to us.
Why is K-State only -3? Time to load up, or am I delusional?

Why is K-State only -3? Time to load up, or am I delusional?
Vandy has a pretty salty D, believe it or not. Purple wizard is an amazing tactician. This should be a low scoring game with K st winning.

Vandy has a pretty salty D, believe it or not. Purple wizard is an amazing tactician. This should be a low scoring game with K st winning.
Good call on the D. Vandy shut them down and covered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT