ADVERTISEMENT

Leach

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
He getting closer and closer to Texas..I would think he might be in line for AGGSY job if Jimbo don't improve, Leach problem has always been talent, hes had good Qb's that throw for a 1000 a game,,LOL but, didn't have the receivers to throw or a bad defense, that was his prob at WSU, he got the leftovers after Wash was done, if he had a team like Texas with our talent he would be on fire, I was just thinking AGGSY Jimbo on the way out so maybe , who knows, , I would look to G Harrell for a coach at a Texas Uni maybe in future especially if he does good at USC, who knows what lurks in the nite! Leach at Texas? Nah!

He getting closer and closer to Texas..I would think he might be in line for AGGSY job if Jimbo don't improve, Leach problem has always been talent, hes had good Qb's that throw for a 1000 a game,,LOL but, didn't have the receivers to throw or a bad defense, that was his prob at WSU, he got the leftovers after Wash was done, if he had a team like Texas with our talent he would be on fire, I was just thinking AGGSY Jimbo on the way out so maybe , who knows, , I would look to G Harrell for a coach at a Texas Uni maybe in future especially if he does good at USC, who knows what lurks in the nite! Leach at Texas? Nah!
Who said Jimbo on his way out? He’s got a guaranteed contract, the only way he’s on his way out is if he takes a job elsewhere because he has no buyout clause.

Reactions: StrangerHorn

In 18 seasons as a head coach Mike Leach has never won a conference championship or a New Year's 6 bowl game. In 5 years, Tom Herman has done both.

I wouldn't want Leach anywhere near our program.

In 18 seasons as a head coach Mike Leach has never won a conference championship or a New Year's 6 bowl game. In 5 years, Tom Herman has done both.

I wouldn't want Leach anywhere near our program.

But i bet he has done coke off a strippers nipple. So he probably has that in common with ole Tommy! :D

There is zero chance that Jimbo is anywhere close to being run out of CS. Their schedule next season will buy him several more years on his guaranteed contract

There is zero chance that Jimbo is anywhere close to being run out of CS. Their schedule next season will buy him several more years on his guaranteed contract

absolutely!...Jimbo might not win any more games than Sumlin…..but he absolutely fills that Moral Victory column that aggy has right there next to the won lost columns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT