ADVERTISEMENT

Let's have a serious conversation about the mRNA genetic therapy that has been out for well over a year now...

OrangeElvis151

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2001
Austin
First of all, I am a yuge supporter of Donald Trump. Why does this matter? Because he moved heaven and earth to get these treatments out in record time. If it weren't for him these treatments would still be in trials.

Second of all, I have not taken it - nor has any of my immediate family. All four of my daughters are adults and they all accepted my logic behind the decision: 1) they are not at risk - having a 99.97% survival rate at their age (better than flu) and 2) the world was flat-out LIED to when the treatments were pushed and reported they were "SAFE and effective". This is quite simple - and the fact it escaped many is nothing short of amazing to me. To say a drug is "safe", one has to have proof of this. Massive, comprehensive, and LONG-TERM proof. They didn't but yet they promoted its safety anyway. Massive red flag.

Third - and the real subject of discussion for this thread - is the amount of alarming data surrounding the timing of the release of this therapy. The scariest is the reporting of insurance actuaries early this year that working-age adult "all-cause" deaths have risen FORTY PERCENT in Q3 & 4 of 2021 over 2020 (when Covid was supposedly at its worst). Read that again. This is a "once in a trillion year" event. Insurers are seeing massive increase in deaths in 2021 over 2020. Military data also shows a dramatic increase in certain types of serious ailments: Interview w/ Dr. Kelly Victory. VAERS data is also so far outside of normal that any other vaccine would have been halted almost immediately. VAERS reports 1.3 million adverse reactions to jab. Birth rates are beginning to drop around the globe - notably countries heavily vaccinated. global birth rates dropping suddenly

None of this proof of anything other than something is very different. Different from even when Covid was the most active. Could it be the genetic therapy? Of course. Could it be something else? Yes - but I have no idea what. All I ask is that you take a serious look at this. If it IS the vaccine, then I hope these trends are short-term and people recover and lead normal lives. If it continues or gets worse, then we need to be open about options and discuss it without all the tribal rhetoric. The way I see it, both sides have blame here - Trump got it rushed out and promoted it, then Biden/CDC/MSM crammed it down everyone's throats.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News