Lettuce discuss Hanging a Hundred on Aggy

longhornfaithful

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2001
Yes, I know we have Michigan this week. I’m fully limber. My wife has extra Gatorade this week on had so that I’m fully hydrated. And none of it will affect the team at all.

I watched as much of the Aggy game as I could stomach. I fully expect them to be broken and demoralized by Thanksgiving. It’s their own fault for getting sky high. The Furkcoaster is a wonderful thread for those that haven’t enjoyed the aggy tears.

For all the crap they’ve done from leaving the Big 12, endlessly reveling in SEC silliness, doing everything possible to sabotage UT joining the SEC, and all the way to childishly insisting this first game be at Kyle field, they completely deserve to be pantsed fully in front of their full fan base. I don’t see any reason for mercy. I don’t see this as a humanitarian discussion. I personally believe Conan had it right when discussing Aggy. Let’s “announce our presence with Authority.” Let’s make it clear they are a feeder school to us for coaches and players. Their best players should consider applying to play for us.

I’m open to counter points that speak to concern being given to the local sheep population of CS that will surely be affected. Or maybe there’s something I’m missing. But this Labor Day, I’m laboring to see anything but 100 on the Kyle field scoreboard. I think some very good points could be made with GIFs as well.

Hookem to you all.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.