ADVERTISEMENT

Level 1

Standaddy88

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2007
Texas is definitely in the CFP.

A few knucklehead arguments have been thrown for weeks, but in the end, Oregon was who we thought they were (well except for @Ketchum) and Bama winning was all we ever needed. Had Georgia won, like half the board was praying for, we would have been the last team out.

Now, one or both of the SEC championship teams is out. The committee is still sorting this out this morning, but Texas is in 💯

Tell me why Oregon is more deserving than Texas.
Because they have consistently played more like a top 5 team than Texas has in the last few months.

They are better at quarterback and would be favored on a neutral field IMO.

You got it wrong Ketch.

Florida State is out barring a Michigan or Texas loss in the championship. I’ll circle back next week with an I told you so.

If Bama wins, we’re definitely in the CFP. Mark my words, that’s the clearest path to the CFP behind an ACC or BIG conference championship upset.
Fsu is a lock with a win!! They're qb will have 2 games under his belt and another2.5 weeks of practice. The FSU team is loaded and will be stronger come January. Ohio st is out. They're ranking is temp. I think a Washington loss puts them out and a decision on us or oregon which Oregon gets due to the Heisman qb candidate. Anything can happen on championship Saturday tho. If we just blow out okie light and win the ship itll be our best shot at getting in.

Hook ‘em baby!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News