ADVERTISEMENT

LJH and CJ

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
Anyword on if they are staying or leaving? Mock draft has them low 2nd to 3rd round. If that is the case I pray they stay 1 more year and up their stock.

Neither one was part of senior day. We may have a slight drop off in commitments because we have none that leave early.

I’d celebrate if both come back but if CJ out of those two come back I’ll take it. LJH is probably gone and if they both show out in the bowl which a lot of people will be watching they’ll probably both leave. We’ll see!

hey....it will be a plus for me if they both play in the Sugar Bowl. I think a lot depends on what grades they get from whatever agency grades them out apart from projected draft rounds.

One knock I have heard against LJH is that he doesn't really have a position at the next level. He isn't a wide receiver, he isn't a TE so some execs aren't sure where to play him and if he is worth the risk.

One knock I have heard against LJH is that he doesn't really have a position at the next level. He isn't a wide receiver, he isn't a TE so some execs aren't sure where to play him and if he is worth the risk.
I saw one scout say LJH was flat out slow, but tough as nails. He never looked that slow to me. Dude can play.

He will get with a speed coach before the combine and throw down a 4.5 and everyone will get crazy about him. To be honest when I watch LJ running, he is a clone of Eric Dickerson. Size, speed, moves, everything. The only difference is when Eric ran he had those high knee steps.

Don't remember the exact quote but Jimmy Johnson said something like I don't care about the measurables get me people who make plays.

Reactions: westx
And there were a lot of fast guys who couldn't play. Guys who really didn't know how to play fb. Out here in the bay area Al Davis drove Raider fans crazy cause he would draft guys who had the best 40 yard times but couldn't catch a cold. And allow me to throw another successful receiver who was slow a guy by the name of Wes Welker.

To be honest when I watch LJ running, he is a clone of Eric Dickerson. Size, speed, moves, everything. The only difference is when Eric ran he had those high knee steps.
No way. Eric Dickerson was very fast, Adrian Peterson kind of fast. Not a shot at Lil'Jordan, as he is a really good player. But he does not have that kind of speed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT