ADVERTISEMENT

Lol: Aggsy on the Ticket this afternoon

curveball1

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2016
Houston
Was listening to Dan and TC (I think) re-play the yell practice audio, TC and Blake were just shredding them, I couldn't stop laughing between the sh!t talking and the selection of comments they decided to play. As much of an aggsy fan as Dan is, he had no leg to stand on and he knew it - he was asked at the end of the segment if he would ever go again and he didn't respond until the second time he was asked, he meekly replied yes.

Don't get me wrong, I think Dan is one of my top on air talents at the Ticket, I can overlook him adopting the aggsy as his team to root for in Texas, today was just hilarious.

Was listening to Dan and TC (I think) re-play the yell practice audio, TC and Blake were just shredding them, I couldn't stop laughing between the sh!t talking and the selection of comments they decided to play. As much of an aggsy fan as Dan is, he had no leg to stand on and he knew it - he was asked at the end of the segment if he would ever go again and he didn't respond until the second time he was asked, he meekly replied yes.

Don't get me wrong, I think Dan is one of my top on air talents at the Ticket, I can overlook him adopting the aggsy as his team to root for in Texas, today was just hilarious.

I'm not familiar with these guys. Do you have a link to their show this morning on the segment about aggy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT