ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorn Crazy are you alive?

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
I am interested in hearing your take on the game this last Saturday and your predictions for this coming weekend. There are 3 certainties in life: Death, taxes and Longhorn Crazy predicting victories for the Horns and Doom and Gloom for the Sooners

Was at the game Saturday and I still can't believe what went down with the officiating. Taking my glasses off I seriously have never seen any game come close at any level. Still can't see straight from being so pissed off.

As for TCU, I have a feeling we make it a game but just not sure how the team responds after the last 2 games.

I really see WV beating OU. They are a good football team and OU just seems average at best.

Feel great about the Horns in 2 weeks. They are going to only get better with so many freshman running around. Our DL may be finally stepping up and if so, Enabler U. goes down.

What is insane about the OSU game is that on the way home we were going over so many of the blown calls at key moments that we forgot about the missed fumble recovery. OU fans still haven't forgotten the bs that happened at Oregon years ago and yet the exact same thing happened in the OSU game and it actually gets lost because of the number of blown calls.

It came out today that the last 10 Big 12 games the Horns had this crew, we averaged 13.5 penalties for 115 yards.

Strong was trying to get away from the damn ref that threw the flag. Totally baited him and was actually the aggressor. Purposely leans into Strong and throws the flag after one of the worst calls I have ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT