ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorn (current and former) QB watch

chickenwings

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2001
I'm going to keep a log of stats and grades for every current and former Texas football player in college football. Also, I'll add standouts as benchmarks for the week. I think it will be fun to see how everyone does this year.

Quinn Ewers - 19/30 3 TD/0 INT w/ 169.1 QB RTG. 1 rushing TD. QBR is 56.9. First half was uneven with some some big misses on deep passes, but efficient passing in the short and mid game. Fell down on a critical 3rd down and didn't execute two 4th downs. Played better in the 2nd half, but he had the same issues as last year with happy feet and throwing uncatchable deep balls. C grade in a blowout win vs. Rice.

Cameron Rising (Utah)- no stats. incomplete grade in an impressive win against Florida.

Hudson Card (Purdue) - 17/30 2 TD/0 INT w/ 149.8 QB RTG. QBR is 66.4. Played a solid game. Purdue led most of the game, but Fresno State torched Purdue' s defense to come back from a 28-17 deficit. Card threw a nice 84 yd TD, but it was a quick slant with the receiver breaking tackles to make a spectacular play. B- grade in a loss to Fresno State.

Casey Thompson (FAU) - 20/25 5 TD/1 INT w/ 232.1 QB RTG. QBR is 83. Destroyed a horrible Monmouth team. Tests vs. Clemson, UTSA and Tulane will define the season for Tom Herman and Casey Thompson. B+ in a blowout win vs Monmouth.

Caleb Williams had a QBR of 82.
Shadeur Sanders had a QBR of 90.6.
Jordan Travis had a QBR of 94.7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News