ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorns vs the trees

Hamilton’s absence is glaring at SS. Gonna be tough to navigate conference play if errors on routine plays are the norm.

Reactions: ASURAM2010
God damn squirrels at my place blew up the fvcking power line transistor like they've done a thousand times. Now I've got no power-- I did what MM did except I got on the Web via my Playstation and WAS watching the game now I'm reduced to watching on a cell phone.

Tied at 2 in the 7th.

Stupid fvcking squirrels.

Dammit. Missed the rally driving to a poker tournament.
Like you, relegated to watching on phone now.
Let’s go Horns!

For sure, need to score more than two runs as well.
Agreed. Any idea how many ducks we left on the pond tonight? I stopped counting at 6 when the transformer blew and the power went out.
Fvcking suicidal squirrels.

Early in the season and baseball is a weird sport, no time to panic. We have a good team and we’ll win some games. It makes me wonder if having an artificial turf field helps or hurts us. We are really good at home but struggle on the road. I’m curious what our fielding percentage is at home vs on grass. Is Stanford’s field grass?

Reactions: LonghornMM
Our day 1 pitcher is a stud only a freshman. Pitching will get it together and cleaning up the errors we would be going into Sunday 3-0

Three big slices of humble pie shoved down our throats. Just like last year. Season ending injuries at the two most demanding positions is going to be a though hill to climb in 2019.

1-3 sucks. Texas really needed to go 2-2 against Stanford. They should rout TSU on Tuesday night. Need to go 2-1 against Tech this coming weekend.

What a let-down of a series.

One way or another, we almost always disappoint against the Trees. Hate it!

If someone told you we would go 4-3 against LSU and tree, would you take it?

Early in the season and baseball is a weird sport, no time to panic. We have a good team and we’ll win some games. It makes me wonder if having an artificial turf field helps or hurts us. We are really good at home but struggle on the road. I’m curious what our fielding percentage is at home vs on grass. Is Stanford’s field grass?
Our fielding percentage at home isn't great...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT