ADVERTISEMENT

Looking to take wife to our first big game - 2 tix

JHop6714

Oct 31, 2016
Texas
Me and wife never been to a bowl or championship game. Will be in driving distance of NOLA on Jan 1st and have grandma available to watch our baby. Looking to go but don't have experience buying tickets for big games. Any suggestions? Should I just buy the cheap seats in the top? Or wait for prices to drop? Looking for 2 tickets. Thanks!

Tickets in hand now. Section 642, Row 30, Seat 1&2.
Can you do $250 each?
Thanks for the offer. Seats in the top section on SeatGeek were only $100 each last week. OBs said they thought prices would drop! Now going for $150, so just can't bring myself to paying $250

The online sights all have additional fees. So the paid price is not the same as shown on their seating map. Can you do $170 ea obo?
I just need to get what I paid.

The online sights all have additional fees. So the paid price is not the same as shown on their seating map. Can you do $170 ea obo?
I just need to get what I paid.
I'm comparing apples to apples. This was 'prices with fees' which I always search with. I got to think about it, as that's double what the price was last week

Reactions: ThrowTheDamnBall
There are tons of tickets available. Keep looking on the swap meet and if you decide to go stubhub or some other site, wait it out and prices should fall.

Have 2, sec 621, row 16, seats 1-2. Face is 150, which I’ll take—eating the $20 fee. In Austin

I've been looking at nose bleeds for around $100 each and I'm thinking prices will only drop over the next 2 weeks so I'm hoping I can get better seats for the same price or drop my total cost below $200. Will keep looking and keep me apprised

Reactions: ThrowTheDamnBall
I've been looking at nose bleeds for around $100 each and I'm thinking prices will only drop over the next 2 weeks so I'm hoping I can get better seats for the same price or drop my total cost below $200. Will keep looking and keep me apprised

Make me an offer... How about $205 total?

I just got two I’ll sell ya for $300.
Section 323 Row 9

Husband was a letterman and these are the seats they put the former players.

I got 2 tickets in section 119, row 30. Purchased through the LHF. Wife and I can not go now. Paid 150 each plus the 20 fee. I will sell them for 125 each. Located in Round Rock!

Reactions: JHop6714
I ordered 6 from the Foundation and received 4 in section 614 and 2 in Section 233. Not sure what their thought process was on that one.

I'd like to get rid of the two in 233 (cost with LHF fee was $183 per ticket). Hopefully I could then pick up a couple more in 614 so my group can at least all be close together. If you are interested in the 233 tix let me know. I'm not interested in taking a loss on them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT