ADVERTISEMENT

Macro economics 102

HornVol

VC-27 The Saints
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2005
with a 30,000 foot elevated view of Republicans and Democrats ( and this concept i am putting forth is now aspirational for Republicans since the current, traditional Republican Party are eunuchs and have squandered 50 years away by not supporting its constituents and core values)

Republican platform is for lower taxes. Republican platform is for smaller , efficient government.
Democratic platform is for higher taxes Democratic platform is for larger more expanded government.

these 2 sides are essentially written in stone

i cannot think of 1 single program that the government manages that is not completely inefficient and rife with incompetence and corruption. Even if they had coherent and honest intent, the morass of public policy ruins anything it touches .

The Democrats cannot ultimately win with this strategy as Thatcher said, "eventually you run out of other peoples money"

In order to maintain power the Democrats have to become more totalitarian and more divisive , they have to manufacture new votes and new voter groups ( hence illegal immigration and ballot box stuffing)

The Republican candidate dedicated to eliminating as much of that unnecessary governemnt will prevail (Trump) ...as more people see the impotence of a managing government class and a corrupt administrative state
The fact that Trump has such a massive and growing following ( even though he definitely isn't a traditional Republican..thank god) proves the un-centered Republican platform needs a tune up

whether that ends up revolutionizing the Republicans into something new or just gets rid of the Uniparty, big corporate lackeys remains to be seen

the path and opportunity for streamlining government and establishing a return to a "small, limited government" is not beyond the grasp

I ask traditional Republicans who are wary of a second Trump term to think a little larger scope and maybe think of the United States as an under-performing company like Ford or Boeing, would you trust Trump to do a better job turning those companies around ?

the answer is simple

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News