ADVERTISEMENT

Moonshine vs land thieves

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Not sure who wins this one BUT I can guarantee two things for sure--
1. There won't be a full set of teeth in the stadium.
2. Somebody is fvcking their cousin after the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUMarvelOUsMarvin
Actually west Virginia is beautiful country, not too sure about the people. This should be a good one.

Actually west Virginia is beautiful country, not too sure about the people. This should be a good one.
Agreed. WV is one of, if not THE most beautifully scenic states in the union BUT......Clobs 2 points still remain a probability.

Most of West Virginia is on the side of a mountain. A few pretty places and the rest is ugly as sin.

I don't know if the hillbillies have teeth or not. None are smiling so far. They're having troubles holding on to the ball.

OU has played pretty well but the WV running back has 220 yards early in the 3rd. How does that happen?

OU has played pretty well but the WV running back has 220 yards early in the 3rd. How does that happen?
because OU's defense is still one of the worst in the nation. WVU fumbled twice on the 3 yard line and keep turning it over or it would be closer. WVU's defense is overrated also....the big 12 just does not play defense. Honestly, i do not care if it is a 1 win game..its still a win. Even if you give up 800 yards.

Reactions: OUMarvelOUsMarvin
because OU's defense is still one of the worst in the nation. WVU fumbled twice on the 3 yard line and keep turning it over or it would be closer. WVU's defense is overrated also....the big 12 just does not play defense. Honestly, i do not care if it is a 1 win game..its still a win. Even if you give up 800 yards.
Yeah but OU has played the run decently good this year but not this game that's for sure.

Fumbling is part of the game I thought? Pick 6 is part of the game. I ask this question did Texas almost give up the first pick 6 in the history of overtime? Anyway I'm just liking the wins. I'm not expecting style points though.

I love lamp. That doesn't even make sense.
You said it was a meth bowl, presumably played by players from both teams on meth?? Well, when our meth players are winning by 27 points at halftime......connect the dots..........???

Was talking about the white trash fans on both sides, dummy.

Was talking about the white trash fans on both sides, dummy.
Uhhhhh, yea, I figured that. Hence the reference to the score. Geez Louise, you don"t even realize what argument you're trying to make. And what's even better, you don't even realize when I'm making fun of our own team.

Reactions: swVAHorn
You're a dumbass, Dave. Always have been. Meth has nothing to do with the score of the game, white trash moron.

Your trashy fans from your trashy state enjoy meth. Hence the joke. That you still don't understand. Probably due to meth use.

You're a dumbass, Dave. Always have been. Meth has nothing to do with the score of the game, white trash moron.
You seem a bit uptight. Almost as if your beloved horns lost to Kansas or something. Oh wait...ch ck that...

We won't be using meth like trashy okies, I know that at least.

I live in Austin, not a third world flyover state. I'm good. You? Haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT