ADVERTISEMENT

Moonshine vs land thieves

Lost to OU...lost to KU...lost to most everyone else...likely not even a bowl game...losing your head coach...no hope for the near future, and that's JUST 2016!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

You might want to check out video of your twinkle toes QB before using gay slurs, white trash bigot.

You might want to check out video of your twinkle toes QB before using gay slurs, white trash bigot.
You mean our QB who contributed to the horns' loss in October? Or the QB who will still be playing college football after December 3rd?? Keep reaching Goober.

Yeah him. I don't have anything against the gays like you do. Props to his teammates for being so open minded.

Yeah him. I don't have anything against the gays like you do. Props to his teammates for being so open minded.
Yea, the same teammates who dealt the horns a loss in October, and the same teammates who will still be playing in a bowl game after securing another conference championship. Sure must suck right now to see your team reach all- time lows in front of your eyes. You're in total meltdown mode right now scholtz, and I love watching it.

And you're still too stupid to get a simple meth joke. You're really that unintelligent. Enjoy your win, trashy moron.

Dave place scholz on ignore, trust me. He offers nothing other than immature remarks and unwarranted attacks. I did it months ago. It will improve your stay on this message board. Your choice though

This is a UT site, okies. Can't take meth jokes? Go somewhere else freaking geniuses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT