My 2 Cents--

utx

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2003
The Longhorns came out firing on all cylinders,spread the ball around with short and intermediate passes and showcased their depth and talent at WR.
Jerrick Gibson looked like a keeper in his debut.
The secondary is much improved,closing speed and tackling stood out. two int will work also.

But the real question is what happened in Collie Station,While UT was just doing what #4 teams routinely do,the aggys who were solidly at #20 exploded for 100 yard passing and two INTs while giving up almost 200 yards rushing.

The only thing I can figure is 12 men aint enough, You get College Game Day,a night game at home with 107 thousand screaming cult members and you throw up that stinker?

Short of a human sacrifice I don't know what else their fan base could have hoped for. Oh and they had over 100 potential recruits visiting.
But you have to ask yourself what they thought of that offense.

Their OL is bad and their QB is scared(probaly with good reason) but he was very nervous even when he had protection. Three quarters of his career stats came in one game against New Mexico St. 100 yards passing isn't SEC good.

To be fair the only separation his WRs got was when a Domer DB separated them from the ball. They tall but they slow.

Their DL looked good,LBs missed crucial tackles and Notre Dame didn't really challenge their DBs,but they seemed to tackle well.
So it looks like a repeat of last year offensively from last year,three and out and hope the defense can get a couple of scores.

On a lighter note for aggy fans the yell leaders seemed in mid season form and have perfected several new masturbatory moves and are thought to have added silky womens underwear under their overalls. They are considering having a human sacrifice at the next Midnight Yell practice and asking the football Gods for a downfield pass.--utx

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.